YSR Kapu Nestham Application Form PDF, కాపు నేస్తం అప్లికేషన్ పిడిఎఫ్:-The YSR Kapunestham Scheme was introduced by Mr. YS Jaganmohan Reddy, the chief minister of the state of Andhra Pradesh, in order to help women. On navasakam.ap.gov.in, the AP YSR Kapu Nestham Application Form is currently available for download in PDF format. The YSR Navasakam Survey is open to all qualified women who want to apply for benefits and receive a card. Beneficiaries of the YSR Kapunestham will be announced shortly after the Navasakam survey is completed.
Each woman between the ages of 45 and 60 who resides in the settlements of Kapu, Balija, Telaga, Ontario will receive help under the YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme . The State Government of Andhra Pradesh would give each woman who qualifies financial assistance worth Rs. 75,000 in the next five years (15,000 Per Annum) in order to better their lives. Now that the AP YSR Kapu Nestham Application Form is available in PDF format, all qualified women can download it and submit an application.
AP YSR Kapu Nestham Form PDF Download
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
కాపు నేస్తం అప్లికేషన్ పిడిఎఫ్
|Launched By||CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance (15,000 Per Annum)|
|Beneficiary||Women between the age of 45 to 60 years and belonging to Kapu, Balija, Telaga, Ontari communities.|
|Kapu Nestham Application PDF||Kapunestham Revised Form PDF|
Note – All those candidates who wish to avail YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme (వైఎస్ఆర్ కాపు నేస్తం పథకం) benefits can now fill this application form and submit it to Navasakam surveyors. This will enable people to get their names included in the AP Kapunestam Scheme List of beneficiaries.
With a financial aid of Rs 75,000 at the rate of Rs 15,000 per year, the Andhra Pradesh Kapu Nestham Scheme aims to improve the living conditions and financial independence of Kapu women over the age of 45.
The YSR Kapu Nestam programme would be implemented with funding of Rs 1,101 crore and Rs 900 crore annually, as approved by the cabinet. The state government has also introduced two other programmes, the AP YSR Nethanna Hastham Scheme and the YSR Adarsham Scheme 2022–2023.
- Women belonging to the Kapu community and aged between 45 to 60 years are eligible.
- Total family income should be less than Rs 10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs 12,000 per month in urban areas.
- The total land holding of the family should be less than 3 acres of wet-land or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together.
- In urban areas family owns no property or less than 750 ft built-up areas.
- No family member should be a Government employee or pensioner.
- The family should not own 4-wheelers (Taxi, Auto, Tractors Exempted).
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Residential Proofs
- Education Qualification Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Passport-size Photo