Download YSR Bheema Application Form PDF in Telugu and English languages from the official website @ysrbima.ap.gov.in or directly download from the given below link for free.
Andhra Pradesh state government has launched an insurance scheme called the YSR Bheema Scheme. This scheme is also known as Chandranna Bheema Yojana and Aam Admi Bima Yojana (AABY). The main purpose of the YSR Beema Scheme is to provide insurance cover to the families of the working poor and non-union families in the state. Under this scheme, in case of permanent disability or death, the amount of protection will be provided to the beneficiary’s agent. With the successful implementation of this scheme, financial assistance will be made available to the beneficiary family member.
YSR Bheema Scheme Application Form PDF
|Name of Scheme||YSR Bheema Scheme
AP Insurance Policy Scheme
|In Telugu||వైఎస్ఆర్ బీమా దరఖాస్తు ఫారం|
|Launched By||CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Objective||To provide insurance cover facility|
|Beneficiaries||Families from unorganized workers|
|Premium Amount||Rs 15 per annum|
|YSR Bima App (APK)||Click Here|
|AP YSR Bheema Application PDF||Download Here|
|Death Claim Status (District-Wise)||List of claims under PMJJBY district wise abstract|
Here we provide you the direct link to download YSR Bheema Application Form in PDF format. This form is available in both Telugu and English languages. Apart from that, people can also check YSR Bima scheme status, eligibility criteria, online apply procedure, policy search, etc.
Key Highlights of YSR Bheema Scheme
The Hon’ble Chief Minister has launched the YSR Bheema Scheme on 21 October 2020 and released an amount of Rs 510 crores Premium Funds to all the Banks and Insurance Company towards YSR Bima Premium on behalf of 1.41 crore Families in the AP state. 100% of the premium towards this scheme is borne by the State Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The sum assured of the YSR Bheema Scheme ranging from Rs. 1.5 to 5 lakhs will be deposited in the bank account of the beneficiary’s family member.
- Under this scheme, the amount of the claim will be paid within 15 days of submission.
- Immediate financial assistance of Rs 10,000 will be provided to the family member of the beneficiaries.
- Let us tell you that the beneficiary of this scheme has to pay a premium of Rs 15 only per annum.
- The user will be issued an ID card which will contain the personal ID number and the policy number.
- The amount of the claim will be deposited directly in the bank account through DBT mode.
- If the beneficiary encounters any problems, they can contact the PDRDA to receive complaints regarding the written or claim payment of the insurance.
|Age Limit||Scheme Name||Natural Death||Accident Death||Total Disability||Partial Disability||Scholarship|
|18 To 50||PMJJBY||2,00,000/-||5,00,000/-||5,00,000/-||2,50,000/-||1200/-|
|51 To 60||AABY||30,000/-||5,00,000/-||5,00,000/-||2,50,000/-||1200/-|
|61 To 70||PMSBY||–||5,00,000/-||5,00,000/-||2,50,000/-||–|