[PDF] YSR Bheema Application Form In Telugu PDF Download
Download YSR Bheema Application Form PDF in Telugu and English languages from the official website @ysrbima.ap.gov.in or directly download from the given below link for free.
Andhra Pradesh state government has launched an insurance scheme called the YSR Bheema Scheme. This scheme is also known as Chandranna Bheema Yojana and Aam Admi Bima Yojana (AABY). The main purpose of the YSR Beema Scheme is to provide insurance cover to the families of the working poor and non-union families in the state. Under this scheme, in case of permanent disability or death, the amount of protection will be provided to the beneficiary’s agent. With the successful implementation of this scheme, financial assistance will be made available to the beneficiary family member.
Here we provide you the direct link to download YSR Bheema Application Form in PDF format. This form is available in both Telugu and English languages. Apart from that, people can also check YSR Bima scheme status, eligibility criteria, online apply procedure, policy search, etc.
YSR Bheema Scheme Application Form PDF Download
|Name of Scheme||YSR Bheema Scheme 2021
AP Insurance Policy Scheme
|In Telugu||వైఎస్ఆర్ బీమా దరఖాస్తు ఫారం|
|Launched By||CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Objective||To provide insurance cover facility|
|Beneficiaries||Families from unorganized workers|
|Premium Amount||Rs 15 per annum|
|YSR Bima App (APK)||Click Here|
|AP YSR Bheema Application PDF||Download Here|
|Death Claim Status (District-Wise)||List of claims under PMJJBY district wise abstract|
Key Highlights of YSR Bheema Scheme 2021
The Hon’ble Chief Minister has launched the YSR Bheema Scheme on 21 October 2020 and released an amount of Rs 510 crores Premium Funds to all the Banks and Insurance Company towards YSR Bima Premium on behalf of 1.41 crore Families in the AP state. 100% of the premium towards this scheme is borne by the State Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The sum assured of the YSR Bheema Scheme ranging from Rs. 1.5 to 5 lakhs will be deposited in the bank account of the beneficiary’s family member.
- Under this scheme, the amount of the claim will be paid within 15 days of submission.
- Immediate financial assistance of Rs 10,000 will be provided to the family member of the beneficiaries.
- Let us tell you that the beneficiary of this scheme has to pay a premium of Rs 15 only per annum.
- The user will be issued an ID card which will contain the personal ID number and the policy number.
- The amount of the claim will be deposited directly in the bank account through DBT mode.
- If the beneficiary encounters any problems, they can contact the PDRDA to receive complaints regarding the written or claim payment of the insurance.
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Bima Yojana
Here check the eligibility details for filling the YSR Bima Insurance Policy Scheme application form:
- All the families of unorganized workers are from AP State.
- Age should be between 18 to 70 years only.
- A family earning must less than Rs 15,000/-
|Age Limit||Scheme Name||Natural Death||Accident Death||Total Disability||Partial Disability||Scholarship|
|18 To 50||PMJJBY||2,00,000/-||5,00,000/-||5,00,000/-||2,50,000/-||1200/-|
|51 To 60||AABY||30,000/-||5,00,000/-||5,00,000/-||2,50,000/-||1200/-|
|61 To 70||PMSBY||–||5,00,000/-||5,00,000/-||2,50,000/-||–|
Andhra Pradesh AABY Scheme
AP Govt has also started Aam Admi Bima Yojana (AABY) to provide relief to the families of unorganized workers in case of death or disability of the unorganized worker leaving the families in great distress. All unorganized workers in the State in the age group of 18 to 70 years are eligible to be registered as unorganized workers and enrolled as beneficiaries of the YSR Bima Scheme.
List of Required Documents
- Passport-size photo
- Aadhaar card
- White ration card
- Certificate of Residence
- Certification of Income
- Bank Account Details
- Valid Mobile number
How to fill YSR Bheema Application Form 2021?
If you want to fill the YSR Bhima Scheme Online Application Form, then you should follow all the easy steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website at http://www.bima.ap.gov.in/
- Now you can see the YSR Bheema Scheme dashboard.
- Here fill in all the details like date of birth and select area.
- After that, you can see District Death Claim Status by name.
- Finally, submit your caste certificate.
- Now your YSR Bima Scheme Application Form is filled.
Check YSR Bheema Application Status BY Aadhar
If you want to check the YSR Bheema Scheme death claim status by Aadhaar Card, you should follow all the steps we provided below:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of the YSR Bima scheme.
- On the web homepage, you can see the YSR Bheema Monitoring Cell dashboard.
- Here you can see all claim cities and areas where YSR Bheema claims status.
- Now fill in all the details like Date of birth and select area and now after that, you can see district death claim status by name.
YSR Bima Scheme Helpline Number
- To claim the YSR Bheema Scheme application, visit http://www.bima.ap.gov.in.
- Then click on the 2021-22 reports.
- Select your city and after that click on the YSR Bheema claim status button.
- Now your application of the YSR Bheema Application Form is opened on your screen.
- YSR Bheema Toll-free Number: 155214
- District-wise Contact Details of Call Centers: Click Here