The Jagan Mohan government of Andhra Pradesh is known for its works. Today we are going to tell you about such a scheme of Jagan Sarkar, which has benefited the people of backward classes living here. We and you all know that the neglect of backward classes was a big issue before the independence of the country, but since the rule of democracy in our country, the state and central governments paid a lot of attention to the backward. The Jagan government is also doing the same. Jagan Sarkar has started YSR Cheyutha Scheme for SC / ST / OBC / women category. Through this scheme, financial help is being given to these women to set up their employment. 18,740 rupees are being given to women as financial assistance. According to the plan, this money will be given in 4 installments.
Here we will provide you the complete details of Andhra’s YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022 in detail. Along with this, we will also provide you the link to download the YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application Form PDF. For this, you have to read this article carefully till the end.
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Form PDF
|Article/Form||YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application Form|
|Beneficiary||Women from the backward class of the state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Application Form PDF||Updating Soon|
In August 2020, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y.S. Jaganmohan Reddy launched the YSR Cheyutha scheme to ensure sustainable livelihood for women. Under this scheme Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Backward Classes in the age group of 45-60 years. Cash financial assistance will be provided to about 23 lakh women every year for 4 years. If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then the complete process to apply for it has been provided to you in the article below. Stay tuned till the end to get all the details.
To apply under the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, you must have the following eligibility.
- The applicant should be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given only to the women of The SC / ST / OBC / category.
- Applicant female age should be minimum of 45 years and maximum age should be 60 years.
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List 2022
If you want to check Cheyutha Yojana Beneficiary List 2021, then for that you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the scheme. Here you have to click on the option “Cheyutha beneficiaries list”.
- On clicking, a page will open in front of you. As shown below.
- On this page you have to first select your district then Mandal then Secretariat after that YSR Cheyutha Yojana beneficiary list will open in front of you.
If you want to apply under YSR Cheyutha Scheme, then it is mandatory for you to have the following documents.
- Resident’s address
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Age certificate
- Bank passbook
- Latest photo
- Mobile number