West Bengal NSFDC Education Loan Scheme PDF Form Download | West Bengal NSFDC Education Loan Scheme Apply Online | WB NSFDC Education Loan Scheme Application Form
An education loan scheme has been launched by the Government of Bengal to get vocational and technical education for scheduled caste students of the state. So that the students of the state can get professional and technical education easily. The government is providing full-time vocational/technical education loans to scheduled caste students for courses like engineering, architecture, medicine, dentistry, physiotherapy. Apart from all this, the scheme is also beneficial for higher education such as management, information technology, hotel management, and catering technology, biotechnology, law education, journalism, and mass communication CA ICWA CS AMIE FIA IETE and doctoral studies. For the benefit of the education loan scheme, the applicant must ensure that he has not taken an education loan from anywhere, and is not receiving any other scholarship from the government or any other sources.
Only economically weaker students of the state can avail of this scheme. Whose family annual income is at least 40,000 in rural areas and Rs. 55,000 in urban areas. The state government is providing an education loan of up to Rs 10 lakh for students to study in India and up to Rs 20 lakh for studying abroad. Education loan is provided for admission fee and tuition fee, boarding and lodging expenses, book bank/library fee, soft skill development fee, college and hostel, examination fee, etc. The rate of interest under this scheme is 4% per annum and 3.5% in the case of women beneficiaries. Recovery (Principal and Interest) will start 6 months after the student completes the course or gets employment. Whichever is earlier, the loan will have to be repaid in 20 quarterly installments over a period of 5 years. The loan currency will not exceed 10 years from the date of full first disbursement.
Here we are providing you the link to the PDF form of the West Bengal NSFDC Education Loan Scheme Application Form. The NSFDC Education Loan Yojana application form can be easily downloaded from the link given below.
West Bengal NSFDC Education Loan Scheme Form PDF
|Article||West Bengal NSFDC Education Loan Scheme|
|Department||Social Justice Empowerment Department|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Application Form PDF||Download Here|
Expenses covered under WB NSFDC Education Loan Scheme
- Admission Fees & Tuition Fees.
- Boarding & Lodging expenses.
- Book bank/ Library Fees.
- Soft Skill Development Fees.
- Caution Money (College & Hostel).
- Development Fees.
- Examination Fees.
- Games & Sports etc.
To apply for the Bengal SC Education Loan Scheme, the applicant has to fulfill the following required eligibility criteria.
- The applicant must be a resident of West Bengal.
- Students should have an SC certificate issued by a competent authority (SDO / ADM).
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be Rs 40,000 in rural areas and Rs 55,000 in urban areas.
- Applicant should get admission to the educational institute on the basis of JEE / CAT etc.
West Bengal NSFDC Education Loan Scheme Apply
- If you want to apply under the WB NSFDC Education Loan Scheme, then for this you must first get its application form.
- To download the form, you will have to click on the link below.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in the information asked in the form carefully.
- After filling the form, you will have to attach all the necessary documents sought in it.
- After the above process is complete, you will have to submit the filled application form to the office of the concerned department.
- After this, your application will be checked by the concerned authorities. You will then be given the benefit of the NSFDC Education Loan Scheme.
Note- For any other type of PDF, stay connected with our website www.applicationformpdf.com. Thank you