Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme Application Form | Vidyakiranam Scholarship Application Form | Vidyakiranam Scheme Registration | Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme Online Status
Department of Social Justice of Kerala State Recently Launched a very very special Kerala Vidyakiranam Scholarship scheme for children of physically challenged people of the state. Application forms of this scheme are available to download in PDF format online. The state government of Kerala is helping the differently-abled parents and giving the scholarship to children of physically abled parents for 10 months. Kerala Vidyakiranam Scholarship 2021-22 is available for students of 1 standard to higher education. Any student can avail the facility of this wonderful scheme. Students can download this scheme by downloading the application form from the official website of
Social Welfare Department of the Kerala state government. This special scheme will especially support the physically disabled parents, either both parents are disabled or anyone parent is disabled.
We will discuss all the points of this scheme for you to understand clearly about Kerala Vidyakiranam Scholarship 2021-22. We discuss all the scholarship schemes, how to apply, what documents you need to avail the benefits, criteria, all information, how to register, payment, benefits, details, key points, features, below we will step by step discuss all about this scholarship scheme.
All about Kerala Vidyakiranam Scholarship 2021-22
The Social Welfare department of the government of Kerala has launched this scholarship scheme to give educational support to children of physically or mentally challenged parents. Students are eligible to avail the benefits of this scheme whose Father/Mother, either both or any one of them is disabled. This scheme has one more condition added by the government. Only 25 beneficiaries will be allowed from one district of Kerala state.
The social welfare department will monitor all the applicant’s credential allowance and payment status. This specially introduced scholarship scheme is only for the children of physically disabled parents. No other students will be applicable for the scheme. This special scheme will be paid for 10 schooling month period per year.
Below is the list of required document of the applicant for Kerala Vidyakiranam Scholarship 2021-22
- Identity Proof/Aadhar Card.
- Disability ID Proof of the physically disabled parent/parents
- Attested copy of
- photo Kerala state Residential Proof
- Photocopy of BPL Card
- Income Certificate
- Percentage of disability certificate from Medical Board of Kerala state.
- Mobile no for verification
- 2 Passport Size Photograph of parent and student.
- Valid Email Id
Details listing Kerala Vidyakiranam Scholarship
|Name of the Scheme||Kerala Vidyakiranam Scholarship|
|Launched By||Social Justice Department/Kerala Government|
|Objective||To Provide Monetary Help|
|Benefit||Monetary Help/Social Security|
|Application Mode||Offline/apply by Hardcopy personally|
|Status of Beneficiary||Available Online|
|Form Download||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria of Kerala Vidyakiranam Scholarship
- This special scholarship scheme is only for permanent residents of Kerala State.
- BPL category applicants are only eligible for this scheme.
- 40% disability certified by the medical board submission is mandatory for applicants.
- Those students who are not eligible for this scholarship scheme have already taken any other assistance for education from the government of Kerala. Repetition of the educational scholarship is prohibited under this scheme.
- In the case of higher educational courses, applicants must be pursuing from only government-recognized institutions/colleges/universities.
- Students pursuing online courses, parallel colleges, open schools, distance learning colleges are not eligible for this scholarship scheme.
Disabilities Required for this Scheme
As discussed this scheme is only for those students whose parents are Physically disabled. Here below we are giving you the list of the disabilities which the government and social justice department of Kerala state categorized for eligibility of applicants.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Acid Attack Victim
- Chronic Neurological Conditions
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hearing Impairment
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Locomotor Disabilities
- Leprosy Cured Persons
- Low Vision
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Multiple Disabilities including Drag Blindness
- Mental Illness
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Disabilities Of Speech and Language
- Disabilities of Specific Learning
Kerala Vidyakiranam scheme scholarship rate
|Listed Classes||Scholarship amount|
|1 to 5 Standard||Rs. 300/- per month for 10 months|
|6 to 10 Standard||Rs. 500/- per month for 10 months|
|10+1, 10 +2, ITI, and other equivalent courses||Rs. 750/- per month for 10 months|
|Bachelor/Post-Graduation Degree, Polytechnic and other equivalent courses, other training Courses, professional Courses||Rs. 1000/- per month for 10 months|
Payment procedure of Scholarship
- Beneficiaries’ scholarship amount will be directly transferred to their bank accounts through NEFT every month.
Application Procedure of Kerala Vidyakiranam Scholarship Scheme
The beneficiary must follow the below steps to fill the application to avail the facility of this scholarship scheme online/offline.
- Visit the official website of the Social Justice Department of Kerala Government.
- On the homepage “schemes” option will appear in front of you. Please click the “schemes” option for the listed schemes.
- Search “Vidyakiranam Scheme-Educational Assistance to Children of Disable Parents”, their in screen you will see the option of this scheme. You have to click the option.
- The complete information will appear on the next page on the screen about “Vidyakiranam Scholarship form PDF Download” here you have to choose the download application form option to download the application form.
- After downloading the application form, please take prints of the complete application form.
- You must have to read all the instructions given before filling the complete form.
- Now fill in all the information correctly and clearly in the application form.
- You have to scan all the required documents to upload to the website.
- Now you can upload all scanned documents through the upload option given on the website and after uploading all documents you have to use the “submit” option to file your application for the scholarship scheme.
- Now the institutional head will submit the application form to the concerned department of Social Justice.
Vidyakiranam Scholarship Scheme PDF application form download
- For downloading the application form from the website you have to visit the official website of the Kerala State Social Welfare Department.
- In the home page of the department of social justice, you have to chick on the schemes option for all the schemes
- When you click the schemes option the website will open all the schemes list, there will be a search option on this page, please search “Vidyakiranam Scheme-Educational Assistance to Children of Disable Parents” and click on the searched scheme.
- After reading complete information about the scheme there will be a download application form option that will appear on the screen, you have to click on the same option to download the application form.
- You can now take a printout of your complete application form for the scholarship scheme.
Check Kerala Vidyakiranam Scholarship Scheme Online Status
- Visit the official website of the Social justice department’s
- On the home page there you have to click the “schemes” option to search for your scholarship scheme.
- You have to type “Vidyakiranam Scheme-Educational Assistance for Children of Disabled Parents” in the search options bar and click on the search option on the screen.
- Now you are on the page of “Vidyakiranam Scheme-Educational Assistance for Children of Disabled Parents”.
- The beneficiary option will appear on the website, click on the same option.
- Choose the distinct and financial year of your filed application.
- The submit button will appear on the same page of the website. After clicking the same button your application status will appear on the website’s page.
Helpline and Contact Number
- Complete Address: Social Welfare department, 5th Floor, Vikas Bhavan, PMG, Trivandrum, Kerala -695033
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +91 471 2306040