As you all know in today’s era, the shortage of jobs and resources is increasing day by day. One of the main reasons for this in our country is population. There are more candidates than jobs, so to get the job it is necessary to be more and more capable and qualified. If its foundation is laid from school education, then it will be fruitful for any student. ITI is one such field where a person can do ITI course according to his qualification, after which the job prospects increase. So today we have brought information about Uttar Pradesh ITI Admission Form 2022 for you in this article.
The notification for UP ITI Admission 2022 will be released soon and the application process will also be started soon. Those candidates who want to take admission in UP ITI in session 2022 will soon be able to fill their application form. UP ITI Application Form 2022 will be made available soon for the candidates, you will be able to fill your application form by visiting the official website of the State Council for Vocational Training i.e. UPSCVT, scvtup.in. If you also want to fill the UP ITI Form, then for this you have to read our article carefully till the end. Here we will tell you in detail all the information related to UP ITI Admission 2022 Application Form, Merit List.
UP ITI Form 2022 Details Hindi PDF Download
Notification for UP ITI Admission 2022 will be released on the official website. The ‘State Vocational Testing Council’ conducts the UP ITI admission process every year under its supervision. Candidates who are willing to take admission in ITI can submit the application form through online mode. Application forms can be filled in as per rules on the website of the Council. Here all the candidates should know that no examination will be taken for admission, but admission will be according to the merit list prepared on the basis of 10th marks.
|Article/Form||ITI Admission Application Form|
|Benefits||Admission to ITI|
|Beneficiary||Interested students of the state|
|Purpose||To provide vocational training|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Admission Application Form||It Will be released soon|
What is ITI?
People often get confused between ITI and IIT. This is because in both the words only the placement of I is different. Well, there is a big difference between the two. Suppose both are related to the technology field. But where IIT is a premier technology institute that teaches research-oriented things like B.Tech, M.Tech, and Ph.D. Whereas ITI is a training institute, where more attention is given to practicals than theory subjects. Wherein training is provided in engineering and non-engineering technical fields.
UP ITI 2022 Admission: Important information related to the admission process
- Before taking admission in the ITI course, student or students should collect necessary information related to admission.
- Candidates can apply online mode on the official website of the concerned department of the respective state.
- For admission, the candidate should have passed 10th and 12th. However, there are some subjects that 8th pass students can also do.
- The concerned department will prepare the merit list of the candidates on the basis of which the seat allotment will be done.
- Keep all your original documents ready which will be verified before admission.
- The duration of different courses is different, some courses are of 6 months, some are of 1 year, some are of 2 years.
- While applying, check all the instructions properly otherwise changes will not be possible later.
- After the seat allotment, you have to report to the allotted college without any delay.
UP ITI Admission 2022 Important Dates
The council has not yet released the notification for Uttar Pradesh ITI 2022. So all the candidates should make their application duly according to the official notification. The dates for filling the application form are given in the following table:
|Online Application Date||will be released soon|
|Last Date of Application||will be released soon|
|Merit List||will be released soon|
|Counseling||will be released soon|
Note => All the candidates should note that the application form should be submitted online within the prescribed time limit. The council will not be responsible for any kind of problem, so follow the rules and submit the application before the last date.
It is mandatory to have the following eligibility to get UP ITI 2022 admission.
- Applicant should have passed High School Education or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- He/she should be at least 14 years of age as of 1st August 2022.
- Candidates appearing in high school in the year 2022 will also be eligible to apply for UP ITI.
- Applying candidates must be physically fit while applying for the exam.
- Other eligibility criteria are as follows –
|Fitter||Passed Class 12 with Maths and Physics / Chemistry and Biology stream|
|Electrician||Passed Class 12 with Maths and Physics / Chemistry and Biology stream|
|Turner||Passed Class 12 with Maths and Physics / Chemistry and Biology stream|
|Mechanist||Passed Class 12 with Maths and Physics / Chemistry and Biology stream|
|Mechanic tractor||Class 10 with Science|
|Instrument mechanic||Passed Class 12 with Maths and Physics / Chemistry and Biology stream|
- Application letter
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- General residence certificate
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Character Certificate
Uttar Pradesh Reservation Under ITI
- There is a reservation of 21% for the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste category.
- There is a 02% reservation for the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes category.
- There is a 27% reservation for OBC candidates.
UP ITI Application Form 2022
As we have told you the Uttar Pradesh ITI Application Form 2022 will be filled through online mode. Students can fill the UP ITI Application Form by visiting the official website of State Vocational Training Council Uttar Pradesh, scvtup.in. Offline applications will not be accepted under any circumstances. Students have to fill the application form within the dates fixed by the department, the application form cannot be filled after the due date. Click on the link below for more information.
UP ITI 2022 Online Application Process
If you want to take admission in Uttar Pradesh ITI, then for this you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the State Council of Vocational Training.
- Here you have to click on “Online Submission of Application for Session 2022-22” on the home page.
- On clicking, a new page will open in front of you. Here you will get all the information about ITI admission.
- Now click on the “Click to Apply Online” link to apply, after which the application form will open.
- All the information asked in the application form such as your name, father’s name, mother’s name, wife or husband’s name, gender, date of birth, category, type of disability, Aadhar card number, e-mail ID, place of residence, Permanent address, correspondence address, educational qualification, etc. have to be filled correctly.
- After this, you have to upload your latest digital photograph and signature in the application form.
- Now you have to submit the application fee which is mandatory.
- After filling the online form according to all the given instructions, see the preview and submit the form.
Note => UP ITI 2022 online application process is not started yet hope it will start soon, as soon as application starts you can easily apply through above given process.
- The candidates who come from the General / Backward (OBC) category will have to pay Rs.250. have to be filled in the form of an application fee.
- The reserved (SC/ST) category candidates will have to pay only Rs.150 as a fee.
- Fee can be paid only through online mode like Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
UP ITI Counseling 2022 Process
Students have to participate in the counseling process for UP ITI Admission 2022. To appear in the process of UP ITI Counseling 2022, students have to go through the following steps. Students first have to visit the official website of the State Council of Vocational Training at Uttar Pradesh. After which the students have to pass 5 stages. The 5 steps are as follows-
- Step 1 – Registration Form
- Step 2 – Application Fee
- Step 3 – Choice Feeling
- Step 4 – Verification of Documents
- Step 5 – Seat Allotment Process
Contact Details => Click Here