Tripura State OBC Certificate PDF Form Download | Tripura State OBC Certificate Registration Form | Tripura State OBC Certificate Apply Online | Tripura OBC Certificate Online Registration | Tripura State OBC Certificate PDF Form
The Tripura government provides reservations for the citizens of the state’s OBC society for the benefit of the government scheme. So that their standard of living can improve and they too can live life like other people of the society. For this, they are given OBC (Other Backward Class) caste certificate. OBC caste certificate is for those whose society could not connect with the mainstream of the society or could not develop their own. This class also comes in the general category of society. But these castes are backward in the form of poverty and education and their population is very less in society. Therefore, those people have been given the status of other backward castes by the state government, and the National Backward Classes Commission has got constitutional status through the 102nd Constitution Amendment of the Constitution.
Here we provide you a direct link to download the PDF form of the Tripura state OBC Certificate. The application form for the OBC certificate Registration can be easily downloaded by clicking on the link given below.
Application PDF Form Download State OBC Certificate Tripura
|Article||State Manipur Certificate PDF Form|
|Department||The welfare of the OBC Department|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Form PDF Download||Download Here|
Tripura OBC Caste Certificate
OBC caste certificate is an important government document. It is used as proof of a person’s caste. These are made for people of all castes. These are listed in Schedule-1 of the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Act 1976. Tripura caste certificate can be applied at the SDM office. Today, we will provide you complete information about the application for Tripura OBC Caste Certificate in this article. For this, you have to read this article carefully till the end.
Tripura OBC caste certificate required
Caste certificates are required for the following purposes:
- Enroll in school and college
- Competitive exam
- The scholars
- Educational loan
- In reserved class employment
- Government business
- Housing and Housing Scheme
- Allocation of home sites
- Land work
- Must stand as a candidate in an election
Eligibility Criteria for Tripura OBC Certificate
The following eligibility is mandatory to apply for an OBC certificate :
- Being a native of the state
- Applicants should come from OBC society.
Documents Required For Tripura State OBC Certificate
Following are the supporting documents required for the OBC certificate in Tripura.
- Caste Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- birth certificate
- Ration Card
- Residence Certificate
How to apply for Tripura OBC Caste Certificate online?
If you want to apply online for the Tripura OBC caste certificate. So for this, you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the Tripura e-district portal.
- Here you will see its home page. As shown in the figure below –
- Here on the home page, you have to click on the option of Citizen Registration in the Citizen Section.
- After this, the registration form will open in front of you.
- All the information asked in this form will have to be filled in carefully.
- After this, you have to enter the given captcha code and click submit.
- After this, after successful registration, you will have to log in to the website.
- After login, you will have to click on the option to apply online and select the OBC caste certificate. After this, its application form will open in front of you.
- Here you will have to fill in all your information and upload the requested documents.
- On completion of all the processes, you will have to submit the application form.
- After this, after checking your application, your OBC caste certificate will be issued in due time.
Check Tripura OBC Caste Certificate Application Status.
If you want to check the status of the Tripura OBC caste certificate application, then you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Tripura e District.
- Here you will see the home page. Where you have to click on the option Track Your Application.
- A page will open in front of you on clicking. Here you have to enter your registration number and password and click on submit.
- After this, the complete information about your application will open in front of you.
- Thus you can easily check the status of your application.
Tripura OBC Caste Certificate Apply Offline
If you are having any problem applying for the Tripura OBC caste certificate online, then you can also apply through the offline application form.
- For this, you must first get its application form.
- You can visit your tehsil to get the form. Or you can also download the form through the link given below.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the form carefully.
- After this, you will have to attach your required documents along with the form.
- After attaching the documents, you will have to submit the completed form to the Tehsil office.
- After this, your application will be verified by the concerned authorities. And then your Tripura OBC caste certificate will be issued within the stipulated time.
- In this way, your offline application process will be completed.
Note– For any other type of PDF form information, stay on our website applicationformpdf.com. Thank you