Tamil Nadu Labour Registration Form PDF 2021 | Labour registration online Tamilnadu | TN Labour Registration Online | TN Workers Registration Application Form
It is an attempt by the government to make the benefit of whatever schemes are being run by the government for the workers reach all the workers. Keeping this in mind, the Tamil Nadu government has started Labour registration. Today we are going to provide you with all the important information related to Labour registration through this article. Such as what is Labour registration ?, its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, application process and also will provide you with a link to download the Tamil Nadu Registration Form PDF.
TN Labour Registration Application form PDF
TN Government has launched the labor registration scheme. All the working-class people of Tamil Nadu will be registered under this scheme. These registered laborers will be given the benefit of schemes provided by the government. All workers can apply under this scheme. Through Shramik Panjikaran 2021, financial assistance will be provided to the workers easily. This subsidy will be channeled to the bank account of the workers.
|Launched||by Tamil Nadu State Government|
|Benefits||Benefits of all government schemes|
|Beneficiary||Unorganized workers of Tamilnadu|
|Objective||To provide food security|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|TN Labor Registration Application form PDF||Download|
TN labor registration 2021
The main objective of labor registration 2021 is that the government has made labor registration to provide financial assistance to all those who work to fulfill their economic needs and live and work in the construction sector. Process scheme has been started through this scheme to make Tamil Nadu laborers and their children aware of the government’s scheme related to labor of Uttar Pradesh and provide financial assistance to them. All the workers of the state can get their laborers registered by getting their registration and they can get many kinds of benefits.
Required Documents and Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 and 60 years.
- Workers who have worked as construction workers for at least 90 days in the last 12 months.
- In labor registration, a labor card is made only in the name of the head of the family.
The following documents are required for Tamil Nadu Labour registration –
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Voter ID
- Bank detail
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Identity card of all family members
Tamil Nadu Labour online registration process
If you want to register in Tamil Nadu Labour then you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Tamil Nadu Labour Department. Here you will see its home page.
- Here you have to click on “Login” under the tab of “online services”. A page will open in front of you on clicking.
- Here you have to click on “New User”. On clicking, the registration form will open in front of you.
- All the information asked in the form, name, date of birth, ID proof, state, district, address, email address, mobile number, etc. will have to be filled in.
- After filling in the information, you will have to upload the required documents. After this, you have to create a password.
- After all the process is complete, you have to click on “Register”.
- In this way, your registration will be completed. Now you can log in on the portal and get all the benefits.
Check the status of the Tamil Nadu Labour registration application
If you have registered your Tamil Nadu Labour and you want to check the status of your application now, then you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Department of Labour. Here you have to click on the option of “Application Status” in the “Online Services” tab on the home page.
- A page will open in front of you on clicking. Where you have to enter the application number and click on “Search”.
- After this, the complete information about your application will open in front of you.
- Thus you can easily check the status of your online application.
Tamil Nadu Labour offline registration process
If you are having any problem registering online, then you can easily register offline through the steps given below –
- First of all, you have to get its registration form. To download the form, click on the link given below.
- After downloading the form, you will have to print it out. After this, all the information asked in it has to be filled in.
- After filling in all the information, you have to attach your required document form and submit the form to the office of the nearest Labour department.
- After this, your registration will be accepted after checking your application.
Here we have provided you all the details of Tamil Nadu Labour Registration in detail. If you have any questions related to this, then you can ask through the comment below. We will definitely reply to you, stay with our website to get the first information of all other government schemes and procedures. Thank you-