As all men would be born, the income certificate is a government document. Which we need in many places. The income certificate shows how much of a family’s or individual’s annual income statement is from all sources. Some students also require this certificate for their education such as EAMCET, ICET, ECET, EDCET, PGECET, and other reasons and for the purpose of scholarship. Today, through this article, we will provide you all information about the Telangana Income Certificate.
A citizen of Telangana can apply for an income certificate for any general-purpose or for the purpose of any scholarship but most of it is presented for the purpose of scholarship. The Telangana income certificate will be valid for a period of one year after the issue. Income certificate can be obtained by applying from the Tehsil / Sub-Tehsil offices under Revenue Department. Read this article carefully till the end to get information about the process of income certificate in Telangana and download the Telangana Income Certificate Application Form PDF.
Telangana Income Certificate Application Form PDF 2021
The income certificate is an official statement provided by the state government to the citizen that confirms his or her annual income. Income certificate refers to various sources of income of a person. The income certificate is often one of the requirements of the application to be the beneficiary of various civil welfare schemes. It is issued by the revenue department of the state. Income Certificate certifies the annual income of any person.
|Article / Form||ts meeseva income certificate form pdf|
|Beneficiary||Resident of Telangana|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telangana Income Certificate Application Form PDF||Download|
If you want to apply for Telangana Income Certificate, then you must have the following documents for this.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card,
- Ration card,
- Address proof,
- Income statement,
- Self-declaration form,
- Photocopy of payslip
Note => Applicant must be resident of Telangana
Procedure for Telangana Income Certificate Application Form PDF Download
If you also want to get your income certificate, then you have to get its application form. Whose process is as follows –
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Telangana State Portal. Here you will see its home page –
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of “Public Utility Forms” under “Services”. By clicking, you will be taken to the next page.
- Here you have to click on the link given in front of the Form for Income Certificate.
- On clicking, the Telangana Income Certificate Application Form in Telugu will open in front of you.
- From here you download this form. Or you can also download the form through the direct link given below.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in the following information in the form.
- Full name of the applicant
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Residence details
- Total income of the family
- Sources of income
- Earning members of the family
- Reason for applying for income certificate
- After filling in all the information you will have to attach the required documents along with the form and submit the form to the nearest Revenue Department office or Tehsil.
- After this, your application will be verified by the concerned officer. Then your income certificate will be issued.
Check Application Status
If you want to check the status of your income certificate application, then you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Telangana MeeSeva. Here, its home page will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, you have to enter your Trans ID or Application No under Know Your Application Status and click on “GO”.
- On clicking, the status of your application will open in front of you.
- Thus you can easily check the status of your application.