[PDF] Swami Vivekananda Loan Yojana – SVAYEM Application Form 2021
Swami Vivekananda Loan Yojana Application Form PDF Download | Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme – SVAYEM In Assamese | Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme Online Registration
Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment (SVAYEM) Yojana has relaunched by the Govt of Assam recently. This scheme was previously launched in 2017-18 but it did not provide the desired results so it was relaunched in order to provide benefit to the youths. This youth loan scheme was announced by the Finance Minister Mr. Himanta Biswa Sarma in his budget speech on 4th September 2020. Under this scheme, the government will provide Rs 50,000 to each 2 lakh youth to support them financially.
The scheme has been sanctioned with a budget of Rs 1000 crore to be used in the next three months. It is redesigned to generate financial support for the youth for employment opportunities. The SVAYEM loan scheme could also get repeated annually with the possibility of increasing the number of beneficiaries.
Here we provide you the direct link to download Swami Vivekananda Loan Yojana Application Form PDF | Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme – SVAYEM In Assamese.
Swami Vivekananda Loan Yojana Application Form Download
|Name of Scheme||Assam SVAYEM Loan Yojana|
|Launched By||Finance Minister Mr. Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Objectives||To provide loan for youth empowerment|
|Beneficiary||Unemployed youths of the state|
|Application Form PDF||Download Here|
Assam Swami Vivekananda Scheme Application Process
- All interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for SVAYEM Scheme can download the application form pdf from the above link.
- After downloaded the SVAYEM Scheme Form PDF, fill it up carefully with all the details.
- Next, attach the required documents as prescribed in the application form.
- Finally, submit the complete application form to the concerned department.
Groups seeking to avail benefits of Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Yojana will be able to register themselves at the new portal. The new portal for filling the form will be launched on 16th September 2020. After that, you can follow the above process to complete an online application.
Documents Required for Swami Vivekananda Loan Yojana
- Proof of Identity: – Self-certified copy of Voter’s ID card/DL/PAN Card/Aadhar Card/Passport.
- Proof of Address of the Business Enterprise: – Copies of relevant licenses/registration certificates/other documents pertaining to the ownership, identity, and address of the business unit.
- Project Report (For the proposed project) containing details of technical & economic viability.
- As the candidate must have passed the 10th standard, so there is a condition of having an Educational Certificate to enjoy the benefit of the scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme
In order to apply for the Swami Vivekananda Loan Yojana (Assam SVAYEM scheme), candidates must fulfill the mentioned eligibility criteria below:
- Candidates applying for this scheme must be the resident of Assam only.
- There is a need to provide identification proof at the time of registration.
- Anyone who is above the age of 18 but less than the age of 40 will be considered eligible for the SVAYEM scheme.
- He/she should have skill experience, knowledge to undertake the income-generating activities.
- The applicant must be part of self-help groups (SHGs) joint liability and other such groups prior to 1st September 2020.
Note – The groups under the scheme would be given a free contracting license to work in departments like flood control and PWD. For more details of SVAYEM Yojana Guidelines & Application Form PDF, kindly click on this link.