The Sikshashree Scholarship has been started by the West Bengal State Government to provide scholarships to the SC/ST students of classes V to VIII. As you all know, many students need encouragement and financial assistance to pursue higher education. Higher education today is more expensive than ever, making it difficult for students to afford the courses and colleges of their choice. Talented Indian students face financial challenges and difficulty in meeting the cost of higher education, so the West Bengal government has decided to provide financial assistance to the children of the state under the Sikhashree Scholarship. This scheme is only for children from classes 5th to 8th.
Sikhashree Scholarship Form PDF Download
Shiksha Shree Scholarship Scheme has been started in West Bengal, during which students belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes are given scholarship assistance so that the education level of this category of students can be strengthened, today we will tell you about this article. Through this medium you will give complete information about this West Bengal Sikhashree Scholarship Application Form, so read this article till the end.
WB Sikshashree Scholarship Form PDF 2021 in Bengali
As we have told you, this scheme is for the children of the poor families of those scheduled castes and scheduled tribes, which is for the students of class 5 to 8, so that this category of children should be connected with education, so that these To be connected with the education of the backward people and to connect the students who leave education to good education by giving them financial assistance and also to give employment opportunities to those students so that the future of the country can be improved.
|Article / Form||Sikshashree Scholarship Form|
|Benefits||Scholarship for Higher Education|
|Beneficiary||Students of the SC/ ST category|
|Class||Students from 5th to 8th|
|Purpose||To provide financial assistance for higher education|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Application Form PDF||Download|
West Bengal Sikhashree Scheme 2021
In West Bengal, the state government planned to provide scholarships to school-going children belonging to backward classes and from minority families. He named this scheme “West Bengal Sikhashree Yojana”. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the school-going children in the form of scholarships so that they do not face any problem in getting an education. Under this scheme, the families suffering from an economic downturn will be helped during the education of their children. There will be some relief from the expenses. The West Bengal government has announced to provide financial assistance to the students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Tribes studying in class 5th to 8th. Under this scheme, those children will be provided scholarships every month.
Objectives of the Scheme
In this West Bengal, through the Sikhashree Scholarship Scheme, more and more children from the weaker sections are connected with education and promoting higher education so that financial assistance is given to these scheduled caste tribe children by connecting them with education so that there is no difference in their studies. There was no obstruction of any kind.
- ID proof
- Address proof
- bank passbook copy
- Income certificate
- Copy of mark sheet of previous year exam
Note => This scholarship students from class 5th to 8th in West Bengal and whose family/parental income does not exceed 2.5 lakhs per annum are eligible.
Benefits of Scholarship Scheme
- The benefit of this scheme is given to the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe students of West Bengal.
- Under this scheme financial assistance is given to the students of poor families.
- Under this scheme, an assistance of Rs 500 is given to the students of class 5 as financial assistance.
- Through this scheme AK, students of class 6 are given assistance up to Rs.650 as financial assistance.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance of up to Rs 700 is given to class 7 students.
- Under this scheme, an assistance of Rs 800 is given to the students of class 8.
West Bengal Sikshashree Scholarship Guidelines
- The benefit of this scheme will be available only to the children of the families residing in West Bengal.
- The scholarship will be provided to the students belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes only.
- To take advantage of this scheme, it is mandatory to submit the certificate related to the scheduled caste.
- It is mandatory for the students to have a bank account.
- Children have to get education from recognized schools only.
- The students residing in the hostel will not get any benefit from this scheme.
- Only the students of classes V to VIII will get the benefit under this scheme.
- The annual income of the family of the student belonging to the backward class should not exceed 5 lakhs.
- Students who have availed of benefits under any other scheme will not get any benefit from this scheme.
The process to Apply for WB Sikhashree Scholarship Scheme
To apply under the scheme you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to get the scholarship scheme application form. Click on the link given below to download the form.
- Or you can get the form free of cost from your school.
- Now fill in your details in this application and attach the requested documents with this application.
- After filling the application correctly, now submit it to your school.
- After submission, the form will be sent to the concerned department by the headmaster of your school.