TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme Claim Form PDF Download | రితు బంధు పథకం దావా ఫారం
Rythu Bandhu Scheme is launched by the Chief Minister of Telangana K. Chandrashekar Rao to provide income support along with other benefits to the landowners or farmers for various works. Apart from the incentives to the farmers, the Treasuries & Accounts Dept, Govt of Telangana also provides insecticides or pesticides in order to take care of their crops. Besides this labor and other investment will also be given to the farmers who are not able to manage their finances.
Here we provide the Claim Form (PDF Format) for Rythu Bandhu Scheme Telangana | TS Rythu Bandhu Application Form in Telugu PDF | రితు బంధు పథకం దావా ఫారం.
TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme Claim Form PDF Download
|Scheme Name||KCR Rythu Bandhu Scheme|
|Launched By||CM K. Chandrashekar Rao|
|Category||Agriculture Investment Support Scheme|
|Rythu Bheema Application Form Download PDF||Rythu Bandhu Claim Form PDF|
|TS Rythu Bima Guidelines PDF||Download Here|
Rythu Bandhu Group Life Insurance Scheme Form PDF
If you want to download Telangana Rythu Bandhu Group Life Insurance Scheme Form PDF in Telugu then you have to visit the official website @vyavasayam.telangana.gov.in. Users can also download this Insurance Registration Form for free from the given below link.
The objective of this scheme is to provide financial relief and security to the family members/dependents of the deceased farmer (Pattadar) in case of his/her death. In Telangana, the majority of the Farmers are small and marginal and farming is the sole source of livelihood to them.
Telangana Rythu Bandhu Group Life Insurance Scheme Eligibility-
- Pattadar Passbook holders in the Telangana state who are between the ages of 18 to 59 years as of 15th August 2018.
- In the case of new farmers (Pattadars) getting admitted into this scheme during a Policy Year, the Govt will affect the insurance on their lives by paying a full yearly premium and furnishing the data to the corporation on a monthly basis
- In the case of insured farmers (Pattadars) losing Land on account of any reason, the insured member will continue to get insurance coverage till the next annual renewal date.
- The sum assured is Rs 5,00,000 payable to the nominee(s) designated by the insured.
- The premium payable in respect of the members is Rs 1925 per annum per member plus GST as applicable is to be paid extra and at present, it is 18%.
Documents Required for TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme-
The following documents are required for Telangana Rythu Bandhu Group Life Insurance Scheme Application or claim for the Insurance.
- Aadhar Card as verification of Identity
- Printed Pattadar Passbook
- Address Proof
- One Passport-size Photo
- Valid Mobile Number
- CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE
Note – After downloading the TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme Claim Form, take a print-out of it. Now fill all details in the claim form and submit to the concerned authority. For more information, contact to Ground Floor, D-block, Fathe Maidan, Basheer Bagh, Near Nizam College Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500001
Helpline Number: (040) 2338-3520
Click here to get detailed information of Telangana Rythu Bandhu scheme