Punjab caste certificate Application Form PDF Download:- A Caste Certificate is proof of one’s belonging to a particular caste, especially in case one belongs to any of the ‘Scheduled Castes’, as specified in the Indian Constitution. The Government felt that the Scheduled Castes and Tribes need special encouragement and opportunities to progress at the same pace as the rest of the citizenry.
As a result, as part of the Indian system of Protective Discrimination, there exist certain special privileges granted to this category of citizens, such as reservation of seats in the Legislatures and in the Government Service, waiving off a part or the whole of the fees for admission to schools and colleges, quotas in educational institutions, relaxation of upper age limits for applying to certain jobs, etc. To be able to avail of these privileges, a citizen belonging to a Scheduled Caste must be in possession of a valid Caste Certificate.
Punjab caste certificate Application Form PDF
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Caste Certificate Form PDF||Download Here|
Attach the following required documents with the Punjab caste Certificate application form:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Ration magazine
- Any other document in support/claim
- Passport size photo
To get a Punjab caste certificate it is mandatory to have the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a resident of Punjab
- Citizens can apply for a caste certificate if the applicant’s name is in the SC / ST, SEBC, and OBC list issued by the ODC government.
Punjab Caste Certificate Apply Online
If you want to apply for Punjab Caste Certificate, then for this you have to follow the steps given below.
- For this, you have to first get its application form.
- For this, you have to go to the official website of the Government of Punjab, India. Here you will see its home page.
- On the home page, you have to click on “Forms” under “SERVICES”.
- On clicking, a page will open in front of you. Here you will see “BC-OBC, SC Caste Certificate Form” under “Department of Social Justice, Empowerment and Minorities”. from here you can get Form Download
- Or you can click on the link given below to download the application form.
- After downloading the form, you have to fill in all the information asked in it correctly.
- After filling in the information you have to attach all the required documents with the form.
- After adding the documents you have to submit the form pass to the office of the concerned department.
- After this, your application will be scrutinized and your certificate will be issued.
NOTE => The caste certificate will be issued within 30 days from the date of application, and the Punjab caste certificate is valid for a lifetime. Before applying for a caste certificate, check your name on the list issued by the Punjab government. For which you have to go to the nearest CSC center.
Stay tuned to our website www.applicationformpdf.com to know all other types of PDF Forms in detail. thanks –