Police Verification Form Download in Hindi | Police Verification Form PDF | How to download Police Verification Form | Police verification certificate pdf
We require police verification at many places. In today’s time, with the job, tenant, and any government organization like CSC or a private company, making passport, etc., in these times, Police Character Certificate has become very necessary for these tasks. This is done by the police department of every state. For this, you have to apply by filling the Police Verification Application Form. Here in this article, we will provide you with all the information related to police verification in detail. In which we will provide you the link to download the Police Verification Application Process and Police Verification Application Form PDF. For this, you will have to read our article carefully till the end.
Police Verification Application Form PDF Download
If you get police verification or online police verification then you get a character certificate from the police. That character certificate says about you, such as – whether you have a police record or not, and in that character certificate your full information is given. This is your character certificate, which contains all the information about you. You require a certificate of police verification in a government job or private job application, passport application, and many other tasks.
|Article||Police Verification Form PDF Download|
|States||Applied in all states|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the country|
|The purpose||to give proof of your character|
|Requirements||For government or private job and passport applications|
|Official Website||State Police Department Website|
|Police Verification Application Form PDF||Download|
Police verification Form PDF
The process of online police verification forms has been started in only a few states. Which has been started in Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh. In these two states, you can get the police verification done online at home and can also get a character certificate. In states where the process of online police verification has not started, you can get a certificate by going to the offline police office and filling up the police verification application form.
Importance and validity of police verification
The validity of the police verification certificate is 3 months from the date of issue of the certificate. After that, you will have to issue a police verification certificate again. Police verification is taken by any tenant, company, or government organization from any unknown person or working person from other cities, if they do any wrong in the future, then the police have their details so that It is easy to take action.
- Ration card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter card
- Passport size photo
Uttar Pradesh Online Police Verification Application Form PDF Download
- For this, you have to first go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Police.
- Here, from the section of “Citizen Services” on the home page, click on the “Character Verification” option.
- After this, a form will open in front of you. Here you have to submit your name, gender, email id, login id / mobile number, password, and confirmed password.
- You will have to log in to this website. And click on “Character proof request”.
- After this, the online police verification application form will open in front of you. Here, you will have
- to upload all the documents, submit all the required information and submit the form.
- In this way, you can easily do your online police verification.
Download UP Police Verification Mobile App
If you want to download Police Verification Mobile App, then you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of UP Police. Here you have to click on the option of “Mobile App Download” from the section of “Citizen Services” on the home page.
- On clicking, a page will open in front of you, here you have to click on Click here to Download for Android Mobile Version.
- After this, you will be taken to the page of Google Play Store.
- Here you have to click on “install”. After this, UP Police Mobile App will be downloaded to your device.
- Now you can easily do UP Police Verification with the help of this app.
Also read => Uttar Pradesh Tenant Verification Form
Rajasthan Police Verification Online Application Form PDF
If you want to do Rajasthan online police verification, then for this you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Rajasthan Police. Here you will see its home page.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of “Verification Form (Servant / Tenant)” in the section of “Citizen Services”.
- A page will open in front of you on clicking. Where you have to select the “Verification Type”. After this, the Verification Form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to enter the details of your personal information and click on the button “Save Details”.
- In this way, your application in the Police Verification Form will be successful.
यह भी पढ़ें => राजस्थान चरित्र प्रमाण पत्र फार्म 2021
Police Verification Form PDF Download Link Statewise
If the process of police verification has not started online in your state yet, then with the help of the steps given below, you can easily verify your police.
- First of all, you have to go to your nearest police station and get a police verification form.
- Or you can also download the form through the link given below.
- By downloading the form from here, you will have to fill in all the information asked in it correctly.
- After filling in the information, you will have to attach the necessary documents to the form and submit the form to your nearest police station.
- After this, your police verification will be done after checking your application.
STATE AND UTS POLICE
|1||Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|2||Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|9||Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|13||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|23||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|27||Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|28||West Bengal||Click Here|
Union Territories Police
|1||Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Click Here|
|3||The Government of NCT of Delhi||Click Here|
|4||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Click Here|
|5||Daman and Diu||Click Here|
|8||Jammu & Kashmir||Click Here|