Download PMKVY Guidelines PDF 2020-2025/ कौशल विकास योजना ऑनलाइन फॉर्म PDF from the official website @pmkvyofficial.org or directly download from the given below link.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is one of the flagship schemes of the Narendra Modi government. Under which skill training is being imparted to youth in various fields. The government is providing skill training in various fields through authorized training centers across the country. The objective of this scheme is to develop skills by giving proper training to Indian youth. A total of 42,930 PMKVY training centers are operational across the country to provide skill training to the youth till 2 December 2019.
The Government of India launched PMKVY on 16 July 2015. The objective of this scheme is to encourage the qualification of youth towards technical or non-technical employable skills. With the help of this scheme, the candidates will be able to get a skilled job and can get certificates and training to earn better. The total Job Roles on the official website are 1200 (RPL – 742, Short Term Training – 271, Special Projects – 187). The central government has suspended the registration of several training centers across the country for various reasons. Suspended PMKVY training centers are no longer authorized to offer any training courses under this scheme.
PMKVY Guidelines PDF Download 2020-2025
PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) will be implemented through the National Skill Development Corporation – NSDC. In addition, the Central/ State Government affiliated training providers will also be used for training under the scheme. All training providers have to register on the SMART portal before being eligible to participate under the scheme. Training will include soft skills, personal grooming, behavior change for hygiene, good work ethic. The Sector Skill Council and State Governments will closely monitor the skill training to be done under PMKVY.
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana|
|Started by||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Objective||To provide training in various courses to the youth of the country.|
|Beneficiary||Unemployed youth and girls|
|Application Process||Online/ Offline Mode|
|Call Center Number||8800-055-555|
|PMKVY Fee & Course List||Click Here|
|PMKVY 3.0 Guidelines PDF||PMKVY Guidelines PDF Download|
|कौशल विकास योजना ऑनलाइन फॉर्म PDF||pmkvy certificate download 2021 pdf|
Eligibility conditions for Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana-
In line with the objectives of the PMKVY, the scheme is applicable to any candidate of Indian nationality:
- An unemployed youth, college/school dropout.
- Must have verifiable Identity Proof – Aadhaar / Voter ID and a Bank Account.
- The allocation of funds for the Prime Minister’s Skill Development Scheme (PMKVY) has been allocated Rs 12,000 crore for the period 2016-2020.
Essential Parts of the Prime Minister Skill Development Scheme-
- Short-term training provided in PMKVY Training Centers (TCs) is expected to benefit Indian nationality candidates who are either school/college dropouts or unemployed.
- In addition to providing training according to the National Skills Qualification Framework (NSQF), TC Soft will also provide training in skills, entrepreneurship, financial and digital literacy.
- The duration of training varies per task role, ranging between 150 and 300 hours.
- Upon successful completion of their evaluation, candidates will be provided with placement assistance by training partners (TPs).
- Under PMKVY, the entire training and assessment fee is paid by the government. Payouts will be provided to TPs in alignment with Common Norms.
PMKVY Course List 2021-22:
|Land Management System||Health Care Course||Green Jobs Course|
|James and Jewelry Course||Furniture and Fitting Course||Lather Course|
|Food Processing Industry CourseBima, Banking||Electronics Course||Construction Course|
|Beauty and Wellness||Automotive Course||Finance Course|
|Apparel Course||Goods and Capital Course||Agricultural Course|
|Life Science Course||IT Course||Iron and Steel Course|
|Mining Course||Entertainment and Media Course||Logistics Course|
|Rubber Course||Retail Course||Power Industry Course|
|Telecom Course||Security Service Course||Plumbing Course|
|Skill Council for Persons with Disability Course||Hospitality and Tourism Course||Textiles Course|
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2021 Registration
Youth of the country who are interested in this scheme can apply online under PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY). Below is the detailed information:
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana at http://pmkvyofficial.org/
- The Quick Link option will appear on the main page of the website. You have to click on the option of Skill India from this option.
- Here you will see the option of Register as a Candidate in it. Click on this option.
- Now a registration form will open in it. Enter all asked details in this registration form such as Basic Details, Second Location Details, Third Preferences of Training Sector, Fourth Associated Program and Fifth Interested In, etc.
- After filling in all the details carefully press the Submit button.
- Now as soon as your registration form is successfully submitted, login to the portal.
PMKVY Helpline Number
For more details of PMKVY Guidelines 2020-21 PDF Download, kindly visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana @pmkvyofficial.org or contact the below Helpline Numbers:
- Student Helpline: 8800-055-555
- SMART Helpline: 1800-123-9626
- NSDC TP Helpline: 9289-200-333
- PMKVY Operational Queries: Click Here