Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is one of the flagship schemes of the Narendra Modi government. Under which skill training is being imparted to youth in various fields. The government is providing skill training in various fields through authorized training centers across the country. The objective of this scheme is to develop skills by giving proper training to Indian youth. A total of 42,930 PMKVY training centers are operational across the country to provide skill training to the youth till 2 December 2019.
PMKVY Form Download
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana|
|Started by||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Objective||To provide training in various courses to the youth of the country.|
|Beneficiary||Unemployed youth and girls|
|Application Process||Online/ Offline Mode|
|Call Center Number||8800-055-555|
|PMKVY Fee & Course List||Click Here|
|PMKVY 3.0 Guidelines PDF||PMKVY Guidelines PDF Download|
|कौशल विकास योजना ऑनलाइन फॉर्म PDF||pmkvy certificate download 2022 pdf|
The Government of India launched PMKVY on 16 July 2015. The objective of this scheme is to encourage the qualification of youth towards technical or non-technical employable skills. With the help of this scheme, the candidates will be able to get a skilled job and can get certificates and training to earn better. The total Job Roles on the official website are 1200 (RPL – 742, Short Term Training – 271, Special Projects – 187). The central government has suspended the registration of several training centers across the country for various reasons. Suspended PMKVY training centers are no longer authorized to offer any training courses under this scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2022 Registration
Youth of the country who are interested in this scheme can apply online under PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY). Below is the detailed information:
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana at http://pmkvyofficial.org/
- The Quick Link option will appear on the main page of the website. You have to click on the option of Skill India from this option.
- Here you will see the option of Register as a Candidate in it. Click on this option.
- Now a registration form will open in it. Enter all asked details in this registration form such as Basic Details, Second Location Details, Third Preferences of Training Sector, Fourth Associated Program and Fifth Interested In, etc.
- After filling in all the details carefully press the Submit button.
- Now as soon as your registration form is successfully submitted, login to the portal.
PMKVY Course List 2022:
|Land Management System||Health Care Course||Green Jobs Course|
|James and Jewelry Course||Furniture and Fitting Course||Lather Course|
|Food Processing Industry CourseBima, Banking||Electronics Course||Construction Course|
|Beauty and Wellness||Automotive Course||Finance Course|
|Apparel Course||Goods and Capital Course||Agricultural Course|
|Life Science Course||IT Course||Iron and Steel Course|
|Mining Course||Entertainment and Media Course||Logistics Course|
|Rubber Course||Retail Course||Power Industry Course|
|Telecom Course||Security Service Course||Plumbing Course|
|Skill Council for Persons with Disability Course||Hospitality and Tourism Course||Textiles Course|