Tripura Residence Certificate PDF Form | Tripura Residence Certificate PDF Form Download | Tripura Residence Certificate Registration Form | Tripura residence certificate apply online | See the status of Tripura residence certificate application | Register Tripura domicile certificate online
Hello friends, today we are going to give you information about the Tripura Niwas Certificate PDF Form. The residence certificate is an important document. Which is used in various government functions. For making any type of government certificate in the state or for the benefit of other government services, it is mandatory to have a residence certificate of Tripura. The residence certificate is a government document. This proves that you are a permanent resident of Tripura State. It is mandatory to have a residence certificate to make an income certificate, Aadhar card, voter ID card, ration card in the state. Therefore, today we are providing information about the application of the Tripura residence Certificate.
For the residence certificate, you have to go to the sub-divisional magistrate or tehsildar’s office or revenue department or district collector office, and apply.
Here we are providing you a direct link to download the PDF form of Tripura Residence Certificate Registration. Application for Residence/Domicile certificate can be easily downloaded by clicking on the link given below.
Application PDF Form Download For Residence Certificate Tripura
|Article||Tripura Residence Certificate PDF Form|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Form PDF Download||Download Here|
Tripura Residence / Domicile Certificate
As you all know a residence certificate is a very important document. This is proof of the citizen being a resident of the state. This certificate is issued by the state government. We also know this as a permanent residence certificate. The residence certificate is used by the citizens of the state to claim their rights and avail the benefits of the state. Here we will provide you complete information on both the online and offline process of application for a Tripura residence certificate through our article. For this, you will have to read this article carefully till the end.
Eligibility For Tripura Residence Certificate
The following eligibility criteria are mandatory to apply for Residence Certificate-
- The applicant must be a permanent state resident.
- Any person who has been residing in a village/town in Tripura for at least 10 years is eligible to apply for a residence certificate.
Documents Required For Tripura Residence Certificate
It is mandatory to have the following necessary documents to apply for a residence certificate:
- Proof of permanent residence
- Ration card copy, Voter ID,
- Adhar Card
- Land documents
Procedure to apply for Tripura residence certificate online
If you want to apply for a Tripura residence certificate online, then you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the Tripura e-district portal. Here, its home page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the option of “Citizen Registration” in the corner of the Citizen Section on the home page.
- After you own On clicking, the registration form will open in front of you.
- Here you have to enter your name, email id, mobile number, and password.
- You have to fill in your captcha code by selecting your state and clicking on “Submit”.
- After this, your registration will be completed. Then you have to log in to the website.
- After login, you have to go to the service and click on Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate.
- And the application form has to be filled. In this way, your online application will be completed.
Apply offline for Tripura residence certificate
If you are having any problem applying Tripura residence certificate online, you can also apply for it offline. The process of which is as follows.
- First of all, you have to go to e-Suvidha Kendra of your area and the Sub-Divisional Magistrate’s office located in those areas and get its application form.
- Or you can also download the form through the link given below.
- After downloading the form from here, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the form.
- After completing the form, the applicant has to submit the form to the Revenue Office by attaching the necessary documents.
- After applying, the applicant will get a residence certificate within 30 days.
Check the status of the Tripura residence certificate application
If you have applied for your residence certificate and now you want to check its application, then you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the Tripura e-district portal. Here you will find its home page.
- You have to click on the option of “Track Your Application” under the Citizen Section on the home page.
- On clicking, a page will open in front of you, here you will be given two options to check the application.
- Through Application Reference Number
- Through OTP / Application Details
- You have to click on Through Application Reference Number here.
- After clicking, you have to enter your Application Reference Number.
- After this, you have to fill in the other information and enter the given captcha code and click on “Submit”.
- After this, the complete information about your application will open in front of you.
Note – For any other type of PDF form, stay tuned to our website www.applicationformpdf.com. Thank you