Tripura Marriage Certificate PDF Form | Tripura Marriage Certificate Form PDF Download | Tripura Marriage Certificate Registration Form | Tripura marriage certificate apply online | Tripura marriage certificate online registration
Today we are going to give you very important information, so stay with us till the end. Today we will give you information about the Tripura marriage registration application. What documents will you need to apply, and how many days after the wedding can you apply. The matrimonial certificate is a type of government document. Which testifies to your married life. This certificate is used to create various government documents. To create a marriage certificate in Tripura, you must be a resident of the state or have a valid address proof in the state, which proves that you are a resident of Tripura. A man should be 21 years of age and women should be at least 18 years of age.
You will be issued a marriage certificate only after the marriage is officially registered. This legal document serves as evidence for various purposes. The marriage certificate ensures the minimum age for marriage to prevent child marriage and enables widows to claim succession.
Here we are providing you a direct link to download the PDF form of the Tripura Marriage Certificate. The application for a marriage certificate can be easily downloaded by clicking on the link given below.
Application PDF Form Download For Marriage Certificate Tripura
|Article||Tripura Marriage Certificate PDF|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Form PDF Download||Download Here|
Tripura Marriage Certificate
The marriage certificate is an important document and it comes in handy in many ways. It is a legal document in which the marriage is officially registered. It is an official record that marriage has taken place. It is also helpful in preventing child marriages as well as helping women get the right to shelter from husbands and help in child custody. So today we will tell you in detail about the Tripura Marriage Certificate online application and offline application in this article. For this, you will have to read our article carefully till the end.
Eligibility Criteria For Marriage Certificate Tripura
To produce the Tripura marriage certificate you have to meet the following eligibility criteria-
- To obtain a marriage certificate in Tripura, the bride and groom must be permanent residents of India.
- The age of the groom should be 21 years and that of the bride for 18 years.
Documents Required For Marriage Certificate
For the application for a marriage certificate, the following necessary documents should be attached in the application form-
- Photo ID Proof of the Applicant (Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card)
- Residency Proof of the Applicant
- Age Proof of Groom (Birth Certificate Of Groom)
- Age Proof of Bride (Birth Certificate Of Bride)
- Marriage Proof (Nikahnama / Certificate of Priest / Witness proof)
- Passport size photographs of the bride and the groom and 1 marriage photo.
- Marriage invitation (optional)
Tripura marriage certificate online application process
If you have to apply online to get your marriage certificate, then for this you will have to follow some easy steps. Which is as follows –
- First of all, you have to go to the Tripura e-district portal. Here you have to register yourself.
- To register, you have to click on the option of “Citizen Registration” under the Citizen Section on the home page.
- On clicking, the registration form will open in front of you.
- Here you have to fill in all the information asked like name, email id, mobile number, and password.
- After filling in all the information, you will have to fill in the captcha code given by selecting your state.
- And then finally click on “Submit”. After this, you will get your user name and password.
- Now you have to log in to the portal with the help of the user name and password.
- After login, you have to select the option of Tripura Marriage Certificate under Services.
- After this, the Tripura Marriage Certificate online application form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill in all the information asked in this form carefully.
- After this, all the necessary documents have to be uploaded. And have to click on “Submit”.
- Thus, you can easily apply for Tripura Marriage Certificate online.
Check the status of the Tripura marriage certificate online application
If you have applied online to get your marriage certificate. And now if you want to check your application, then for this you have to follow the following easy steps.
- First of all, you have to visit the Tripura e-District portal. Here you have to register yourself.
- To register, you have to click on the option of “Track your application” under the civic section on the home page.
- On clicking, a page will open in front of you. Here you will get two options to check the application.
- Through Application Reference Number
- Through OTP / Application Details
- You have to click on “Through Application Reference Number” here.
- After clicking, you have to enter your Application Reference Number.
- After this, after filling in the other information, the given captcha code has to be filled in.
- After filling in all the information you have to click on “Submit”.
- After this, all the information about your application will be swallowed in front of you.
Tripura marriage certificate apply offline
If you are facing any problem applying for the Tripura marriage certificate online, then you do not need to be a pressman. You can also apply for it offline. Whose process is as follows –
- For this, you have to first get its application form. To download the form, you will have to visit the Tripura e District Portal.
- Here you have to click on the option of “Download Forms” on the home page.
- On clicking, the list of forms will open in front of you, you have to click on “Marriage Certificate (After Marriage Recording)” here.
- PDF form will open in front of you on clicking. Now you can download this form.
- Or you can also download the application PDF form through the link given below.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in all the details given in it carefully.
- After this, you will have to attach your required documents along with the form.
- After attaching the documents, you have to submit the filled form to the office of the concerned department.
- After submission of the form, your application will be verified by the concerned authorities.
- And then within 30 days, your marriage certificate will be issued by the government, this certificate will be valid for a lifetime.
Note- For details of any other type of PDF form stay on our website applicationformpdf.com. Thank you