[PDF] Tripura Marriage Certificate Form
Tripura Marriage Certificate PDF Form- Today we are going to give you very important information, so stay with us till the end. Today we will give you information about the Tripura marriage registration application. What documents will you need to apply, and how many days after the wedding can you apply. The matrimonial certificate is a type of government document. Which testifies to your married life. This certificate is used to create various government documents. To create a marriage certificate in Tripura, you must be a resident of the state or have a valid address proof in the state, which proves that you are a resident of Tripura. A man should be 21 years of age and women should be at least 18 years of age.
You will be issued a marriage certificate only after the marriage is officially registered. This legal document serves as evidence for various purposes. The marriage certificate ensures the minimum age for marriage to prevent child marriage and enables widows to claim succession.
Here we are providing you a direct link to download the PDF form of the Tripura Marriage Certificate. The application for a marriage certificate can be easily downloaded by clicking on the link given below.
Application PDF Form Download For Marriage Certificate Tripura
|Article||Tripura Marriage Certificate PDF|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Form PDF Download||Download Here|
Eligibility Criteria For Marriage Certificate Tripura
To produce the Tripura marriage certificate you have to meet the following eligibility criteria-
- To obtain a marriage certificate in Tripura, the bride and groom must be permanent residents of India.
- The age of the groom should be 21 years and that of the bride for 18 years.
Documents Required For Marriage Certificate
For the application of a marriage certificate, the following necessary documents should be attached in the application form-
- Photo ID Proof of the Applicant (Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card)
- Residency Proof of the Applicant
- Age Proof of Groom (Birth Certificate Of Groom)
- Age Proof of Bride (Birth Certificate Of Bride)
- Marriage Proof (Nikahnama / Certificate of Priest / Witness proof)
- Passport size photographs of the bride and the groom and 1 marriage photo.
- Marriage invitation (optional)
Within 30 days of the completion of the application process, the government issues a marriage certificate that is valid for a lifetime.
Note- For details of any other type of PDF form stay on our website applicationformpdf.com. Thank you