[PDF] Tripura Death certificate Form
Tripura Death Certificate PDF Form | Tripura Death certificate Form PDF Download | Tripura Death certificate Application Form | Apply for Tripura death certificate
The death certificate is a government document. The death of a person is officially verified to fulfill various legal obligations. This certificate certifies the death of any person. Which is released to the family of the deceased person. This proof has to be obtained within 21 days of the person’s death. After 21 days you will have to pay for it. A death certificate certifies the time, date, and cause of a person’s death. Death certificates are used as evidence by legal heirs to claim benefits such as insurance and pensions. In addition, proof of death is also required for the disposal of a succession of the property.
The death certificate is issued by the District Magistrate and Revenue Department in Tripura. Applicants can alternatively obtain death certificates from the office of Block Development Officers, Agartala Municipality, Nagar Panchayats.
The following are the various bodies for registration:
- E-Facilitation Center at Sub Divisional Magistrate Office
- State, District, and Sub-Departmental Hospitals
Here we provide you the direct link to the Tripura death Certificate PDF Form. The application form for the death certificate can be easily downloaded by clicking on the link given below
Application PDF Form Download Death Certificate Tripura
|Article||Tripura Death Certificate|
|Department||HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE DEPARTMENT|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Form PDF Download||Download Here|
Tripura Death Certificate
As you all know that under the “Birth and Deaths Act of 1969, a person’s birth and death must be officially registered to fulfill various legal obligations. If a person dies, then The death notice must be given within 21 days of its occurrence. Only after which the death certificate is issued. The date, time, and cause of death are all recorded in this certificate. Today we will send you this article. Tripura will give complete information about applying for the death certificate. So, read this article carefully till the end.
Responsibilities of registration of death certificate
The responsibilities of registration of death vary according to the place of its occurrence. Which are as follows –
- In case of death in a hospital, health center, maternity home => The concerned medical officer or any other authorized worker will have to provide this information.
- On the death of a person in jail => the jail in-charge has to take responsibility for it.
- In case of death in a hostel, boarding, or lodge house => the proprietor of the place is to be informed.
- On death at home => the head of the family or nearest relative can give information about it
Required Documents For Death Certificate
To apply for a death certificate in the state, attach the following documents with the application form-
- Proof of the citizenship of any of the parents.
- Medical authority certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Certificate of Pradhan
Tripura death certificate application process
If you want to apply for a Tripura death certificate, then you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to get its application form. To download the form, click on the link below.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the form carefully.
- After filling in all the information, you will have to attach all the necessary documents sought in the form along with the form.
- And the form has to be submitted to the office of the concerned department.
Note => Permanent citizens of Tripura can apply for the death certificate. Following the rules, a person is declared dead if he has been missing for seven years. The competent court/authority verifies the presumption using oral and documentary evidence.
Related Links-Tripura Residence Certificate PDF Form