Meghalaya Marriage Certificate PDF Form | Meghalaya Marriage Certificate PDF Form Download | Meghalaya Marriage Certificate Registration PDF Form | Meghalaya Marriage Certificate
Registration of marriage is mandatory under the Marriage Registration Act, 2012 in the state of Meghalaya. The marriage certificate is an official document provided by the government. The marriage certificate is issued by the marriage registrar in the state. In this article, we are providing you information about the process of application of marriage certificate.
Today we are going to give you very important information, so stay with us till the end. Today we will give you information about the Meghalaya Marriage Registration Application. What documents will you need to apply, and how many days after the wedding can you apply. A matrimonial certificate is a type of government document. Which testifies to your married life. This certificate is used to create various government documents. To create a marriage certificate in Meghalaya, you must be a permanent resident of the state or have a valid address proof in the state, which proves that you are a resident of Meghalaya.
Here we are providing you a direct link to download the PDF form of the Meghalaya Marriage Certificate. The application for a marriage certificate can be easily downloaded by clicking on the link given below.
Application PDF Form Download For Marriage Certificate Meghalaya
|Article||Meghalaya Marriage Certificate PDF|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Form PDF Download||Download Here|
All marriages performed under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 in Meghalaya must be under Hindu customs. Both bride and groom must be Hindus. The age of the groom at the time of marriage should be 21 years and that of the bride should be 18 years. Hindu marriage. Under the Act, registration of marriages must be completed within three months after the conclusion of the marriage. And for registration of a special marriage in Meghalaya, the bride’s age must be 18 years and the bride’s age 21 years. Marriage registration can be done with the Registrar Officer at the groom’s residence or at the bride’s residence or Solemnization place. In the case of special marriage registration, the first marriage will be reported. If there is no objection to the marriage within 30 days from the notice, the marriage will be registered.
Meghalaya marriage certificate online
Marriage is mandatory under the Registration Act, 2012 for all married couples in the state of Meghalaya. It is an official document issued by the state government. This is the proof of marriage, marriage certificate is useful in many ways. like, After marriage, this certificate is required to enter a name on the ration card or to open a joint account. Now you can also apply for Meghalaya Marriage Certificate online. The state government has prepared a website for this. You can easily apply for your marriage certificate online by registering yourself. Here we will provide you the whole process. For which you will have to read this article carefully till the end.
Eligibility Criteria For Marriage Certificate
To apply for a marriage certificate in the state, the applicant must fulfill the following eligibility criteria
- The bride must be 18 years of age and over.
- The groom must be 21 years of age and older.
- The applicant is required to be a permanent resident of Meghalaya.
Documents Required For Meghalaya Marriage Certificate
To apply for Meghalaya Marriage Certificate, attach the following required documents along with the application form –
- Wedding invitation card.
- Aadhaar card, Ration card, Driving license, etc.
- Birth certificate.
- Two passport size photos of both the bride and groom.
- Two witnesses With ID card.
Meghalaya Marriage Certificate Apply Online
If you want to apply online for your Meghalaya Marriage Certificate, then you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the portal of Meghalaya online service.
- Here you will see the home page. As shown below.
- Here you have to click on “Marriage Certificate” in the column of Services at DC / SDO Office.
- After this, the home page of e-district Meghalaya will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to click on the option to “Register”. A page will open in front of you as you click.
Don’t you have an account here? Click Register here.
- After clicking here, the registration form will open in front of you.
- In this form you will have to enter all the information asked such as name, email id, mobile number and district name.
- After this enter the given captcha code and click submit
- Now your registration will be completed. After that you will have to login to the website.
- After login, you have to click on the option of “Marriage Certificate Apply Online”.
- Then the application form will open in front of you. Here you have to fill all the information carefully and download the necessary documents.
- After all the process is complete, you will have to click on Submit.
- Thus you can easily apply for Meghalaya Marriage Certificate.
Check the status of Meghalaya Marriage Certificate Application
If you want to check the status of your marriage certificate application. So for this you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Meghalaya e District. Here, its home page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to click on the option of “Track Application Status”.
- page will open in front of you on clicking.
- Here you will see two options to check the status of the application.
- Through Application Reference Number
- Through OTP / Application Details
- You must first click on the option, and then enter the Application Reference Number.
- After this you have to enter the given captcha code and click on Submit.
- After this, the complete information about your application will open in front of you.
Meghalaya Marriage Certificate Application Form PDF
If you are having any problem in applying online, you can also apply for Meghalaya Marriage Certificate offline through the application form. Whose process is as follows –
- First of all, you have to download the marriage certificate application form. To download the form, you have to click on the link below.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill all the information asked in the form carefully.
- After this all the required documents sought will have to be attached with the form.
- Now after the process is complete, you will have to submit the completed form to the Regional Revenue Office or the Registrar Office.
- After this, your application will be verified by the concerned authorities. Then your marriage certificate will be issued.
Related Links- Meghalaya Residence Certificate Form PDF