[PDF] Manipur Death Certificate Form
Manipur Death Certificate PDF Form | Manipur Death Certificate PDF Form Download | Application PDF Form Download For Death Certificate Manipur | Manipur Death Certificate Apply
A death certificate is an important document. Which is used in various government functions. A death certificate certifies the death of a person. Death proof includes the person’s date of death and the cause of death. It is mandatory in India to register death and birth under the Birth and Death Act, 1969. You can apply for a death certificate within 21 days of the person’s death. The time and date of death provide insurance and other benefits to the family. A death certificate is essential to proof because it indicates the date and cause of death. Death proof is used to dispose of a person’s property and to relieve a person from social, legal, and official commitments. In Manipur, an application has to be made to the concerned Registrar’s Office for obtaining the death certificate of the death of a person.
Here we provide you a direct link to download the PDF form of the Manipur Death Certificate. The application form for the death certificate Registration can be easily downloaded by clicking on the link given below.
Application PDF Form Download For Death Certificate Manipur
|Article||Death Certificate PDF Form|
|Department||Department of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Form PDF Download||Download Here|
Documents Required For Death Certificate
For the application for a death certificate in Manipur, attach the following required documents along with the application form-
- Details of death declaration given by the hospital or nursing home.
- Post mortem report (if applicable).
- Permission for delayed death registration.
- Aadhar Card.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC).
- Residence certificate
- Age proof of the deceased – Birth certificate or SSLC certificate
- An affidavit stating the date and time of death
- Address Proof of deceased (Voter ID card, electricity, gas, water, telephone bill passport, valid ration card or Aadhaar card, Name of the deceased.
Manipur death certificate application process
If you want to apply for the Manipur death certificate, then for this you have to follow the easy steps given below.
- First of all, you have to get the Manipur Death Certificate Application Form. To download the form, click on the link given below.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in all the information asked.
- After filling in all the information, you will have to attach all the required documents along with the form.
- Now the completed form has to be submitted to the death registration office or the registrar’s office.
- You will be issued a death certificate within 30 days of the application.
Note – For any other type of PDF form, contact us on our website www.applicationformpdf.com Thank you