[PDF] Tamil Nadu Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Form
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Form Download | Amma Two Wheeler Yojana Application Form | Amma scooter scheme application form 2021 in Tamil pdf | Tamil Nadu Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Apply | Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Application Form PDF | தமிழ்நாடு அம்மா இரு சக்கர வாகனம் திட்டம் பொருந்தும்
Tamilnadu Government has launched the Amma Two-Wheeler Scheme on the 70th birth anniversary of former CM Jayalalithaa. The state government has made a provision of 25,000 subsidies on the purchase of two-wheelers for women under this scheme. Aspirants can buy a scooter of their choice from any new motorized gear or auto gear vehicle. The main objective of the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme is to empower women in the state of Tamil Nadu. Under this scheme, women from 18 to 40 years can avail 50% subsidy given by the government.
Here we provide you the direct link of amma scooter scheme application form in tamil pdf. The application form for Amma Two Wheeler Scheme can be easily downloaded by clicking on the link given below.
Amma Two Wheeler Yojana Form Form Download
|Article||Amma Two Wheeler Subsidy Scheme / Amma Scooter Scheme Application Form PDF
|Department||Tamil Nadu Corporation for Development of Women|
|Beneficiary||State Working Women|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Form PDF Download||Click Here|
Benefits of Amma two-wheeler scheme
Every year about one lakh working women will be benefited under the Amma two-wheeler scheme. The main benefit of which is a two-wheeler or a maximum subsidy of 50% of the cost of Rs.25,000 /. With the introduction of this scheme, now all women will get a lot of conveniences. They will no longer need to take the means of public transport while returning from work, they will now easily come home from their own two-wheeler.
Specifications for vehicles under the Amma two-wheeler scheme
To get a vehicle under the scheme, you have to follow the following instructions.
- The engine capacity of the vehicle taken under the scheme should be at least 125cc.
- The vehicle must be eligible to be registered under the Motor Vehicles Act 1988.
- The vehicle should be manufactured after 01.01.2018.
- The details of the vehicles purchased under this scheme will be collected/collected by the Project Director (PD) of the concerned district, Tamil Nadu State Rural Livelihoods Mission (TNSRLM).
Eligibility Criteria for Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Tamil Nadu
- This scheme is only for the women
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs. 5 lakhs.
- This scheme is only for the family woman.
- This scheme is only for the family woman.
Required Documents for Amma Two Wheeler Yojana
- Aadhar card and driving license
- Bank account details
- Education Certificate (8th class pass or failed)
- Salary certificate/employer’s certificate
- Bill / Vehicle Quote
Reservation offered under Amma Two Wheeler Yojana
The Tamil Nadu state government provides certain reservations to all working women belonging to the backward caste of the state under the scheme such as:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||21%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||1%|
|Differently-abled||4 % ( Across All Categories)|
How to apply Amma Two Wheeler Scheme?
If you want to make your nomination under the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme, then for this you have to follow the following procedure.
- Application forms for the scheme will be made available free of charge in all block offices, urban local bodies offices, and collectorate.
- Or you can also download the application form through the link given below.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in it carefully.
- After filling in all the information, you have to submit the form to the respective Block Offices / Urban Local Bodies (ULB).
- You can submit this filled form in person or by registered / speed post.
- After this, your application will be scrutinized by the concerned authorities and then you will be given the benefit of the scheme.
Amma two-wheeler scheme important link
Here we are providing you the important links related to the Amma two-wheeler scheme –
- Mother Teresa Women’s Complex-I Floor, ValluvarKottam High Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai-600 034, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Ph: 91-44-28173412
- Fax: 91-44-28173409
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note– For any other type of Form PDF, please contact our website applicationformpdf.com. Thank you