ONGC Scholarship Form PDF | ONGC Scholarship Apply, Online application, registration process, Merit List pdf
ONGC Foundation organizes scholarships for every economically weaker general category student, OBC category students, and meritorious SC / ST students. Interested candidates have to complete the application process under the ONGC Foundation. To take advantage of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), students can apply by visiting ONGC’s official website ongcscholar.org. Apart from this, candidates can also complete the registration process through the link given in the article. To get complete information related to ONGC Scholarship Application Form, read the given article.
ONGC Scholarship Form PDF
2000 students are selected for the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) scholarship. There will be 500 general students, 500 OBC students, and 1000 meritorious SC / ST students. Of this, 50% scholarship is also for reserved girls. An amount of Rs 4000 will be provided to the selected candidates every year. Students studying courses such as Engineering, MBA, Geology, and Geophysics Medical are eligible for the ONGC Scholarship 2020. More information related to Scholarships like – How to apply for a Scholarship? What documents are required to get the scholarship etc? The candidates are being given through the article. All interested candidates can complete the Scholarship online registration process by following the steps given in the article.
|Scheme||ONGC Scholarship Application Form 2021|
|Application||Online / Offline|
|Scholarship Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Scholarship|
|Benefits||Benefits of Scholarship|
|Purpose||to help the students financially|
|Application Form PDF||Download|
The purpose of awarding Scholarships is to help the students financially. So that the candidate can get higher-level education. There are also many students who are unable to pay the fees of their school colleges, keeping in mind all these problems, the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has decided to award a scholarship by the Foundation. For the scholarship, the student should be a first-year student of MBBS, Graduate Engineering, courses or the candidate should be in the first year of master’s degree in Geoscience / Geophysics or MBA. MCI / AICTE / UGC / State Government / Association of Indian Universities / Central Government will provide Scholarships only to the students pursuing regular courses.
|syllabus||period of time||Exam qualification||Percentage||Scholarship amount||Number of scholarships|
|MBA||2 years||Graduation||With a 60% annual average score||4000 rupees||100|
|Engineering||4 years||Tenth/twelfth||60%||4000 rupees||600|
|MBBS||4 years||Tenth/twelfth||60%||4000 rupees||100|
|Geophysics / Geology||2 years||Graduation||With 60% annual marks||4000 rupees||200|
- Educational Qualification =>
- The candidate should be a first-year student of MBBS, Graduate Engineering, courses.
- In addition, the student must be in the first year of a master’s degree in Geoscience / Geophysics or MBA.
- This scholarship will be awarded only to students pursuing regular courses.
- The student should have passed the tenth/twelfth with 60 percent marks.
- The candidate should have secured 60% marks in PG courses Geology / Geophysics / MBA.
- Annual Income => The annual income of all the sources of the student’s family should be less than 2 lakhs.
- Nationality => The candidate must be a native of India.
- Age limit => Applicant’s age should not be more than 30 years as of 1 January 2020.
If you want to apply under the scholarship, then it is mandatory for you to have the following documents.
- Aadhar Card
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- original residence
- pan card
- identity card
- Educational qualification certificate
- Age certificate
- Bank account details
Online Application Process
For scholarships, students must complete the registration process. All the candidates can apply by visiting the official website of ONGC Foundation, the entire process to apply is as follows.
- For this, you must first visit the official website of ONGC Foundation. Here you will see the option of Apply Scholarship on the home page.
- You have to click on “Apply Scholarship”. On clicking, a link for registration will appear in front of you, you will have to click on this link.
- On clicking, you will open the registration form in front of you. Here you have to fill in all the information asked.
- After this, you will have to upload your required documents and “submit” the form.
- In this way, your scholarship online application will be completed.
Scholarship Offline Application Procedure
Applicants can also apply offline for Scholarships. The complete procedure for applying offline is given below. You can fill the offline application form for the scholarship by following the given steps.
- For a scholarship offline application, firstly the candidate has to download the application form from the official website.
- Or you can download the form through the link given below.
- After that fill in the information asked in the form. And then attach the photocopy of the related queried documents along with the registration form.
- Paste your photo, Once the entire form is checked, submit it to the office of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Green Hills Oil Building.
ONGC Scholarship Merit List in PDF
If you want to download the Scholarship Merit List, then for this you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Scholarship.
- Here you will see a column of “Recent News and Announcements” at the bottom of the Hotan page.
- In this, you will be given three links which are as follows.
- From here you can get a merit list according to your category.