Assam State Government has launched Assam Media Personality Scheme 2022 to provide a grant of Rs 50,000 to journalists of the state. Under the One Time Grant for Media Personality Scheme 2022, the government will provide grants to journalists who have no connection with any political party and have published or broadcast success stories of any of the three government schemes in the last 12 months.
The One Time Grant Scheme for Media Personality will be implemented at the earliest with a case of one year. Here we will provide you the complete information about applying under this scheme in detail. Also, you will also be provided a link to download the One Time Grant for Media Personality Scheme 2022 Application Form. For this, you have to read this article carefully till the end.
Assam Media Personality Scheme Form PDF
|Name of the scheme||Media Personality Scheme|
|Launched by||Assam State Government|
|Benefits||One Time Grant Rs 50000|
|Objective||Correcting journalism in the state|
|Official website||Click here|
|Media Personality Scheme Form PDF||Download|
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The applicant must be an accredited/recognized journalist of Assam.
- This is open to all mainstream media journalists having accredited/recognized cards of DIPR, Assam including freelancers from Print, Electronic, and News Agencies.
- The minimum age of a journalist should be 40 years. There is no upper limit.
- The applicant must have at least fifteen years of experience in the field of Journalism.
- A permanent / temporary / contractual employee of any Government / SemiGovernment /Autonomous Body / Board / Corporation / Council, etc., is not eligible to apply.
- The applicant’s affiliation to any political party will be termed as a disqualification.
- The applicant should not have been convicted for any criminal offense or punished by any Court of Law or reprimanded by the Press Council of India for misconduct or violation of ethics of journalism or for any other similar reason.
- The annual income of the applicant should be less than 5.00 Lakh. The Income Certificate in original duly issued by the concerned Circle Officer should be enclosed along with the application.
- An applicant who is selected once for this assistance will not be eligible to apply again for this assistance.
- Journalist Pension holder is not eligible to apply.
- Canvasing for the grant in any form will disqualify the candidature. Anybody found canvassing in his/her favor shall be debarred from consideration for a grant.
Procedure for applying for one time grant for media personality scheme
If you want to apply under the Assam media personality scheme, then for this you have to follow the steps given below.
- For this, you have to first go to the official website of Information & Public Relations of the Government of Assam.
- Here you have to click on “Information & Services” on the home page and click on the option of “Journalists Welfare Scheme” in the dropdown.
- A page will open in front of you on clicking.
- Here you have to click on the link of “One time grant for media personality”.
- Now you will go to the next page, here you will see a link to “guideline of one-time grant for media personality”.
- You must click on this link. A PDF file will open in front of you on click.
- You can download its application form from here. Or you can also download the application form through the link given below.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in it carefully.
- After filling in all the information, you will have to attach the required documents along with the form.
- After completion of all the processes, you have to put the filled application form in a super-scribe envelope and send it to the following address.
Directorate of Information and Public Relations Application, Last Gate, Dispur, Guwahati-781006
Directorate of Information and Public Relations, Assam
Dispur, Guwahati 781006
Contact No. => 0361- 2262830
email id => email@example.com
For more information => Click Here