[PDF]Odisha Solvency Certificate Form
Odisha Solvency Certificate PDF Form- Odisha Solvency Certificate is a certificate of a solvency of a person. This means that the person’s assets exceed his liabilities. The Odisha government issues a Solvency Certificate to verify a person’s solvency. In this article, we will provide you information about Solvency Certificate. Solvency certificate is issued by the Department of Revenue in the state of Odisha. Solvency certificate certifies the financial stability of an individual or institution, this certificate helps in obtaining financial assistance through loans from banks or other financial institutions, Odisha Solvency Certificate certifies that a person is not a declared bankrupt.
Here we provide you a direct link to download the PDF form of Odisha Solvency Certificate. Application form for Solvency Certificate can be easily downloaded by clicking on the link given below.
Odisha Solvency Certificate Application Form Download
|Article||Solvency Certificate PDF Form|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Form PDF Download||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria for Solvency Certificate
The following eligibility criteria are mandatory to apply for Odisha Solvency Certificate
- Permanent residents of Odisha can apply.
- A person who owns any type of property in Odisha can also apply for a Solvency Certificate.
Documents Required For The Solvency Certificate.
To apply for Odisha Solvency Certificate, attach the following documents along with the application form:
- Ration Card
- Proof of Identity – Voter ID
- Address proof – Aadhaar Card
- Proof of property ownership
- Encumbrance certificate (this document is proof that the property in question is free from any monetary and legal liabilities)
- Proof of sources of income – income certificate
Note– How did you like the information given by us? Please let us know by commenting in the comment box. For any other type of PDF form, stay tuned to our website applicationformpdf.com. Thank you