[PDF] Odisha Residence Certificate Form
Odisha Residence Certificate PDF Form- The process of creating various types of government documents has been simplified by the state government. Now you can easily create your government documents like – housing, caste, birth, death certificate. Today we have brought information about making residence certificates for the state of Odisha. To avail of any government scheme in the state, you need a state residence certificate, without a residence certificate you cannot avail of the government scheme.
Here we provide you the direct link of PDF form download of Odisha Resident / Domicile Certificate. The application form for Domicile Certificate can be easily downloaded by clicking on the link given below.
Odisha Domicile/Residence Certificate Registration PDF Form Download
|Article||Residence Certificate PDF Form|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Form PDF Download||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria For Odisha Residence Certificate
The following eligibility criteria are mandatory to apply for a domicile/residence certificate of the state of Odisha.
- The person has been living in the state for a year or more.
- The records of residential plot owned by the parents or ancestors of the applicant should be related to the state
- If the applicant is married, and if the applicant’s wife is from another state, then that woman is also eligible for the state residence certificate.
Required Documents For Odisha Residence Certificate
For the application of the residence certificate, the following documents should be furnished with the application form.
- Proof of Identity (Aadhaar Card / Voter ID / PAN Card / Passport etc.)
- Proof of residence (land agreement/ bank passbook/electricity bill/telephone bill)
- Age proof (educational certificate/driving license) etc.
There is a revenue officer to issue the investment certificate, which after verification by the revenue inspector, and in normal circumstances provides the certificate within 15 days of application. The validity of the certificate is for one year from the date of issue.
For any type of concerns related to the residence certificate, contact the Revenue and Disaster Management Department, Government of Odisha or the office of the Tehsildar of the concerned Tehsil.
Toll-free / contact number for domicile / residence certificate from E District Orissa: – 1800 345 6770/155335 and Send email to, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Note– For details of any other type of PDF form stay on our website applicationformpdf.com. How did you like the information that was given by us, let us know by commenting in the comment box? Thank you