Odisha Residence Certificate Application Form PDF
Odisha Residence Certificate PDF Form Download | Odisha Residence Certificate Registration Form | Odisha Residence Certificate PDF Form
The process of creating various types of government documents has been simplified by the state government. Now you can easily create your government documents like – housing, caste, birth, death certificate. Today we have brought information about making residence certificates for the state of Odisha. To avail of any government scheme in the state, you need a state residence certificate, without a residence certificate you cannot avail of the government scheme.
Here we provide you the direct link of PDF form download of Odisha Resident / Domicile Certificate. The application form for Domicile Certificate can be easily downloaded by clicking on the link given below.
Odisha Domicile/Residence Certificate Registration PDF Form Download
|Article||Residence Certificate PDF Form|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Form PDF Download||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria For Odisha Residence Certificate
The following eligibility criteria are mandatory to apply for a domicile/residence certificate of the state of Odisha.
- The person has been living in the state for a year or more.
- The records of residential plot owned by the parents or ancestors of the applicant should be related to the state
- If the applicant is married, and if the applicant’s wife is from another state, then that woman is also eligible for the state residence certificate.
Required Documents For Odisha Residence Certificate
For the application of the residence certificate, the following documents should be furnished with the application form.
- Proof of Identity (Aadhaar Card / Voter ID / PAN Card / Passport etc.)
- Proof of residence (land agreement/ bank passbook/electricity bill/telephone bill)
- Age proof (educational certificate/driving license) etc.
There is a revenue officer to issue the investment certificate, which after verification by the revenue inspector, and in normal circumstances provides the certificate within 15 days of application. The validity of the certificate is for one year from the date of issue.
Procedure for applying for Odisha Residence Certificate online
If you want to apply for Odisha Residence Certificate online, then for this you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Odisha e-District. Here you have to click on “Residence Certificate” on the home page.
- By clicking here, a page will open in front of you. Where you have to click “Don’t have an account? Register HERE”.
- On clicking, the registration form will open in front of you. In this form, you have to fill in all the information asked correctly.
- After filling in the information you have to enter the given captcha code. And finally, we have to click on “Submit”.
- After this, your registration will be completed. Now you have to log in to the website.
- After login, the application form of Residence certificate will open in front of you.
- Fill in all the information asked in it and upload your required documents and submit the form.
- After submitting the form, your Residence certificate will be issued within 15 days after checking your application.
Check Odisha Residence Certificate Application Status
If you want to check the status of the Odisha Residence Certificate Application, then you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Odisha e district.
- Here you have to click on the link “APPLICATION STATUS” under “QUICK LINKS” on the home page.
- On clicking, a page will open in front of you. As shown below.
- Here you have to enter your “Application Reference No.” and click on “Search”.
- After this, the status of your application will open in front of you. In this way, you can easily check the status of the application.
Procedure for Downloading Odisha Residence Certificate Application Form
If you want to download the Odisha Residence Certificate Application Form, then you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the Odisha e-District portal. Here you have to click on the link for “APPLICATION FORMS” in the section of “QUICK LINKS” on the home page.
- By clicking, you will be taken to the next page. Here you will see links to all the certificates.
- You have to click in front of “Issuance of Residence Certificate”. Now the income certificate application form will open in front of you.
- You can also download it from here. Or you can also download the form PDF through the direct link given below.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in all the information sought in it correctly.
- Then your required documents will have to be attached to the form. And has to be submitted to the concerned department’s office.
- After submitting the form, your Residence certificate will be issued by the officers after checking your application within 15 days.
For any type of concerns related to the residence certificate, contact the Revenue and Disaster Management Department, Government of Odisha, or the office of the Tehsildar of the concerned Tehsil.
Toll-free/contact number for domicile/residence certificate from E District Orissa: – 1800 345 6770/155335 and Send email to, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Note– For details of any other type of PDF form stay on our website applicationformpdf.com. How did you like the information that was given by us, let us know by commenting in the comment box? Thank you