Kalia scheme has been launched in the state by the Odisha government. Through this scheme, the government is providing financial assistance to small, marginal farmers and landless agricultural laborers of the state. Through the Odisha Kalia scheme, the government is providing 5 types of financial assistance to the beneficiary as assistance for farming, assistance for livelihood, financial assistance, life insurance, and interest-free crop loan. Kalia scheme is one of the important schemes launched for farmers as livelihood and income promotion. The benefit of this scheme is to help the poor and economically weaker farmers of the state so that their standard of living can be improved.
Odisha Kalia Yojana Form PDF
|Article||Odisha Kalia Yojana Form|
|Relevant departments||Agriculture Department|
|Beneficiary||Farmer of State|
|official website||Click Here|
|Kaliya Form pdf download||Click Here|
Crop loans are also provided by the Government of Odisha without interest for the livelihood and agriculture of the small farmers of the state – landless agricultural laborers. Financial Assistance provided by the State Government for Farmers Financial Assistance & Interest-Free Crop Loan: More than 30 lakh farmer families of the state are given Rs 10000 per family during Rabi and Kharif season. And for livelihood, Rs 12500 and 10 lakh weak agricultural families and landless laborers of the state are given Rs 10,000 per year. Life insurance of 2 lakh and Rs 50000 without interest is provided for the crop.
KALIA Yojana Application Form Download
If you want to apply under the scheme then you have to apply for the scheme and fill the Kalia Scheme application form. Follow the following steps to get the form –
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Kalia Yojana. Here you will open its home page.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link for its application form. On clicking, the application form will open in front of you.
- From here you can download the form. Or you can also download the form through the link given below.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in the information provided in it correctly.
- The required documents have to be submitted along with the manned form and the form will have to be submitted to the office of the concerned department.
- In this way, you will be applied to Odisha Kalia Scheme.
To avail of this scheme, the applicant must have the following eligibility.
- The farmer should be a native of the state
- Only financially weak farmers can apply.
For the benefit of the Kalia scheme, attach the necessary documents with the application form-
- Aadhar card, identity proof
- Agricultural land papers
- income certificate
- Bank passbook
- domicile certificate
Helpline Number => 1800-345-6770
Toll-free number => 1800-572-1122
Or give a missed call to 080-6117-4222