Odisha Income Certificate Application Form PDF | online Income Certificate
Odisha Income Certificate Form PDF | Odisha Online Income Certificate Registration Form | Odisha Income Certificate PDF Form Download | Check status of Odisha Income Certificate application
As you all know that Income Certificate is an important document. An income certificate means that income proof shows the income of every person. It is issued by the revenue department of the state. The income certificate has a validity of 6 months. After 6 months you have to make an income certificate new. An income certificate refers to the annual income of a family. It is needed in many government work.
An income certificate is a very important document, it is needed by everyone at some time or the other. This certificate is issued by an authority under the state government, this document shows the income earned by the person from all sources. Today we will provide you with all the information related to income certificates in this article like the process of applying, a link to download Odisha Income Certificate Application Form PDF, etc. For this, you have to read this article carefully till the end.
Odisha Income Certificate Application Form PDF
As we told you that the income certificate is issued by the state government through an authority. It is a document in which the income earned by a person from all sources is shown in this certificate, which is the annual income. You can get Odisha Income Certificate both online and offline. You can go to the official website of Odisha e district and download its application form. The whole process of which you will get in the article below.
|Article||Income Greeting Application Form|
|Related Departments||Revenue Department|
|Major Benefit||Everyone can get their Income Certificate|
|Objective||Get an income certificate easily|
|Application mode||online / offline|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Odisha Income Certificate Application Form||Download|
What are the benefits of an income certificate?
We need this certificate even when we have to take advantage of government schemes. The government runs schemes from time to time, some of them are such that in which it is mandatory to have this certificate, so it becomes necessary. It is that every person must make their income certificate and keep it so that they are not deprived of the benefits of government schemes. By the way, this certificate has many benefits such as this document is required even when taking a loan from the bank, etc.
Odisha Income Certificate Required
The income certificate is required to make the following documents –
- This is the main document to get a scholarship.
- It is required to get admission to school and college.
- To apply for a pension scheme.
- To take advantage of many government schemes of the state.
- It is used at the time of application in the government job.
Documents required for Odisha Income Certificate Application
Some important documents are required to make an income certificate. Which are as follows –
- Identity card
- Electricity bill
- Passport size photo
- Ration card photocopy
- Self-attested manifesto
- Updated salary slip in case of salary payer
Procedure for applying for Odisha Income Certificate online
If you want to apply for Odisha Income Certificate online, then for this you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Odisha e-District. Here you have to click on “Income Certificate” on the home page.
- By clicking here, a page will open in front of you. Where you have to click “Don’t have an account? Register HERE”.
- On clicking, the registration form will open in front of you. In this form, you have to fill in all the information asked correctly.
- After filling in the information you have to enter the given captcha code. And finally, we have to click on “Submit”.
- After this, your registration will be completed. Now you have to log in to the website.
- After login, the application form of income certificate will open in front of you.
- Fill in all the information asked in it and upload your required documents and submit the form.
- After submitting the form, your income certificate will be issued within 21 days after checking your application.
Check Odisha Income Certificate Application Status
If you want to check the status of the Odisha Income Certificate Application, then you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Odisha e district.
- Here you have to click on the link “APPLICATION STATUS” under “QUICK LINKS” on the home page.
- On clicking, a page will open in front of you. As shown below.
- Here you have to enter your “Application Reference No” and click on “Search”.
- After this, the status of your application will open in front of you. In this way, you can easily check the status of the application.
Procedure for Downloading Odisha Income Certificate Application Form
If you want to download the Odisha Income Certificate Application Form, then you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the Odisha e-District portal. Here you have to click on the link for “APPLICATION FORMS” in the section of “QUICK LINKS” on the home page.
- By clicking, you will be taken to the next page. Here you will see links to all the certificates.
- You have to click in front of “Issuance of Income Certificate”. Now the income certificate application form will open in front of you.
- You can also download it from here. Or you can also download the form PDF through the direct link given below.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in all the information sought in it correctly.
- Then your required documents will have to be attached to the form. And has to be submitted to the concerned department’s office.
- After submitting the form, your income certificate will be issued by the officers after checking your application within 21 days.
Hope that you have liked the information about applying for Odisha Income Certificate in this article. If you have any questions related to this, you can ask through the comment below. Stay tuned with our website www.applicationformpdf.com for first and detailed information of all other schemes and procedures. Thank you-