Odisha Balaram Yojana Form 2021 | Odisha Balaram Yojana Application Form PDF | Odisha Balaram Yojana 2021 Registration Form | Odisha Balaram Agricultural loan scheme 2021
The Odisha government has decided to give loans under the Balaram Yojana to the landless farmers of the state who are currently unemployed due to the coronavirus case. About seven lakh landless farmers will get benefits under the scheme in the next two years. Chief Secretary Asit Kumar Tripathi has directed the officials to give agricultural loans to the landless farm through Joint Liability meetings (JLG). Will arrange to execute the plan at the state level. The Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) will make arrangements at the field level. Horticulture Secretary Saurabh Garg said that the landless will get credit through JLG, which will go as ‘Social Insurance’.
Through this scheme, the Odisha government will provide crop loans to the landless farmers of the state. Due to which the landless will get the benefit, they will be able to nurture their family. The application form has been issued by the government to apply under the scheme. In this article, we will provide you the link to Download Odisha Balaram Yojana Application Form PDF. Along with this, you will provide all the information related to it in detail. For this, read our article carefully till the end.
Odisha Balaram Yojana Application Form PDF
Under Odisha Balaram Yojana, the Odisha government has targeted to provide loans to landless farmers under the scheme in the last 2 years to about 7 lakh landless farmers. 1,040 crore has been earmarked for this Balaram Yojana. For lending through this scheme, Agricultural Technology Management Agencies 7000 branches have given loans to you through several banks and primary agricultural cooperatives in the nearby rural and small towns. This process does not require the farmers to be called. You can get a loan by going to your nearest branch.
|Name of the scheme||Balaram Yojana|
|Launched||by Odisha State Government|
|Purpose||to help landless farmers|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Odisha Balaram Yojana Application Form||Download|
Benefits of Odisha Balaram Yojana
- The main advantage of the scheme is that about 7 lakh landless farmers will get benefits under the scheme in the next two years.
- The plan was also structured as a team with the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
- There are about 7000 shares of various banks and PACS in the provincial and semi-urban areas for the benefit of farmers.
- The Institute of Management of Agriculture Extension (IMAGE) and the Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) will be the nodal organizations at the individual and state levels for the implementation of the scheme.
Agricultural loans under Balaram Yojana
- This year, about 70,000 groups will get agricultural credit.
- Each group will consist of five landless farmers.
- Official sources said that each group would consist of five landless farmers, who would get a maximum loan of Rs 1.60 lakh.
- The state government has set a target of giving agricultural loans to seven lakh landless farmers in the next two years.
- This scheme is the first of its kind in the country. Through this scheme, there will be a credit flow of about Rs 1040 crore for real sector-level agricultural activities.
- Applicant must be a resident of Odisha State.
- The applicant should be a farmer by profession.
- A farmer should not have any land.
The scheme requires documents after the time of registration-
- Aadhar Card
- Residential certificate
- Proof of identity
- Voter ID Card
- Recent Passport size photo
- Valid mobile number
Odisha Balaram Yojana 2021 Registration Process
If you have to apply under Odisha Balaram Yojana, then for this you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to get its application/registration form. Click on the link below to download the form.
- After downloading the form, take a printout of it. Then you have to fill in all the information asked in it correctly.
- After filling in the information, you have to attach your required documents with the form and submit the application form to the office of the concerned department.
- After this, your application will be verified by the concerned authorities. Then you will be given the benefit of the scheme.
Here we have provided all the details of Odisha Balaram Yojana registration/application through this article in detail. If you have any questions related to this, then you can ask through the comment below. We will definitely help you. Stay connected with our website www.applicationformpdf.com for first and detailed information on all other government schemes and procedures. Thank you-