Here we will provide you the information on the Nabanna Scholarship 2023 Application Form. Let us tell you that WB Nabanna Scholarship has been started to provide financial help to the students from the CM Relief Fund in the state of West Bengal. Under this scholarship, financial assistance of 10000 / year will be provided to the students.This scholarship is also known as Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship Scheme.
WB Nabanna Scholarship Application Form PDF
|Article/PDF||Nabanna Scholarship Application Form|
|Issued by||Chief Minister’s Relief Fund|
|Benefits||Financial Assistance for Education|
|Purpose||To educate all|
|Nabanna Scholarship Form PDF||Download|
The main objective of the Nabanna Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the students of the state for their studies. Even today there are many students in the state, who are unable to complete their education due to the poor financial condition of their families. For this, now the state government has started the West Bengal Nabanna Scholarship to help such students from the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund. Interested students can apply offline for this. For the application, the official website of the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund has released the Nabanna Scholarship Application Form PDF. Stay tuned to the article for more details.
How to fill Nabanna Scholarship Application Form
If you want to fill the West Bengal Nabanna Scholarship Application Form then for that you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to get the application form for the Nabanna Scholarship Scheme. You will get this form from the Nabanna scholarship official website.
- Or you can also download the application form through the link given below.
- After downloading the form, you have to fill in all the information asked in the form correctly. like.
- Personal details of the applicant,
- Academic details,
- Current Course Details
- and applicant’s bank details etc.
- After filling in all the information you need to attach the required documents with the application form.
- After adding the documents you have to submit the form to the below-mentioned address. or send it by post –
Documents Required for Nabanna Scholarship
- A copy of the mark sheet.
- Rank card and allotment letter.
- Monthly Income Certificate signed by DM/SDO/BDO/Group-A Govt.
- Student’s self-declaration.
- Bank account statement.
- A copy of the entry fee slip.
- Contact details.
Eligibility Criteria for Nabanna Scholarship
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of West Bengal State.
- The candidates will be eligible for the scheme who do not already avail any scholarship or stipend for studies.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs.60000.
- Candidates should have passed 10th with 65% marks for higher secondary level / 55% marks for postgraduate level / 12th with 60% marks for graduation.