Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Online Application/ Registration Form PDF
Download Abhyudaya Yojana Application Form/ Guidelines in PDF format through the official website @abhyudaya.up.gov.in Portal or directly download it from the given below link.
Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana will be formally released on 16th February 2021 under the “Free Coaching Scheme” in Uttar Pradesh. However, the online registration process has started on 10th February. Because at that time the official site and portal links will be ready. A new scheme for studies for students from disadvantaged communities has been named “मुख्यमंत्री अभ्युदय योजना” by the Yogi government. The proposal has been issued by UP CM Yogi Adityanath.
Yogi Adityanath’s office has announced that he will inaugurate Abhyudaya Scheme 2021 on 16 February 2021 during the holy festival of Basant Panchami. The program seeks to make students self-reliant in poor parts of the state by giving them free coaching. In today’s article, we will provide you information about the benefits and qualifications of the Abhyudaya Free Coaching Scheme.
Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Coaching Online Registration
As soon as the Abhyudaya Yojana was announced by the Uttar Pradesh government, all the students were searching for registration-related information under the scheme. If you too are looking for Abhyudaya scheme online registration form then you have come to the right place. Here we are providing you all the latest information related to Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana which will provide free coaching. The official portal abhyuday.up.gov.in has started on 10 February 2021 and online registrations are now being accepted. If you also want to register then read this article carefully till the end.
Key Highlights of Uttar Pradesh Abhyudaya Yojana 2021
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana
UP Free Coaching Scheme
|Launched By||Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|Objective||To provide free coaching for competitive examinations|
|Beneficiary||Students of the state|
|Guidelines PDF in Hindi||Download Here|
|Application Form PDF||Not yet available|
|Abhyudaya Coaching Centre List||N/A|
Objectives of Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana
The main objective of the Abhyudaya scheme is to provide free coaching to the students for competitions like IAS, IPS, PCS, NDA, CDS, NEET. Through this program, all those students who are unable to get coaching due to financial restrictions will get free coaching. Under this program, students will not be required to fly to another state to gain experience. He/ she will go to his/her state and district for coaching. Students in the state will have the ability to progress to the next level and take guidance from a private tutor and sit on the test.
Benefits of Abhyudaya Free Coaching Scheme
Under this scheme, free coaching will be given to all those students who could not get trained in the exam due to their financial circumstances. Students will also be provided offline classes along with online study material. About 40 to 50 lakh students of Uttar Pradesh participated in various state exams like UPSC exam, NEET, JEE, etc. Many of these children come from lower social groups.
This package will be a huge benefit for all students.
- A web-based training framework will be created for learning content. In which the research material subject will be expected to be completed.
- On this e-learning website, officers can provide video clips to assist participants in the study during exam training.
- Interactive tutorials will also be placed on the Abhyudaya Yojana Official Website. Students can also submit questions on this website.
- Under Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana, students will be able to use online coaching facilities as well as receive in-person coaching at coaching centers.
Eligibility Criteria for Abhyudaya Coaching Scheme
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Students should belong below the poverty line i.e. BPL families.
- The applicant must be at least 21 years of age to apply for the scheme.
- A mobile number and email ID will be required for registration.
- Along with this, candidates are required to have the following documents under the scheme:
- Passport size photo
- Address proof
- High school certificate
- Graduation certificate
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate (if any)
Abhyudaya Yojana Online Registration/ Application Form
If you also want to apply or register under Abhyudaya Yojana – Free Coaching Scheme 2021, then you have to follow the procedure given below.
- First of all, visit the official website of Abhyudaya Yojana.
- Here a video clip for the online user is given on the web homepage. Look at it carefully.
- After reading the scheme related guidelines, click on the ‘Register’ button.
- Now the page ‘Register to Apply for Online/ Offline Preparation Classes’ will open in front of you.
- Click on any of the exams (UPSC / UPPSC Preliminary Exam, CDS, UPSC / UPPSC Main, JEE, NEET, NDA, Others) to register on the portal.
- Here we have clicked on the register link under UPSC / UPPSC Preliminary Exam for example.
- Now enter the candidate’s name, email, phone number, board, qualification, roll number, address, etc on this Abhyudaya Yojana Registration Form.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button and get the application number for the same. This will further help you to see the status of your application.
Note – Now Follow the same procedure to register under other courses.
Abhyudaya Yojana Official Website: http://abhyuday.up.gov.in/
UP Abhyudaya Scheme Helpline Number: N/A