Meghalaya Scheduled Caste/Tribe Certificate Form PDF | Meghalaya Scheduled Caste/Tribe Certificate PDF Form Download | Meghalaya Scheduled Caste/Tribe Certificate Application Form | Apply for Meghalaya SC / ST caste certificate | Check the status of Meghalaya SC / ST caste certificate application
Today we are providing you the information on the Meghalaya SC / ST caste certificate. From time to time, the Government of Meghalaya has introduced a variety of schemes for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes citizens. To avail of these schemes, a person must have an SC / ST certificate. SC / ST society is a class whose condition is very pathetic in society, this section of society is uneducated, unemployed, and exploited. Meghalaya SC / ST caste certificate is an important document. If you have not made it yet, apply for it today. SC / ST caste certificate is an essential document for various types of government schemes such as admission under reservation quota in educational institutions, financial aid, and reservation in government jobs.
Here we are providing you a direct link to download the PDF form of Meghalaya Scheduled Caste/Tribe Certificate. The application for SC / ST caste certificate can be easily downloaded by clicking on the link given below.
Application PDF Form Download For SC/ST Caste Certificate Meghalaya
|Article||SC/ST Caste Certificate PDF Form|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Form PDF Download||Download Here|
Meghalaya SC/ST Caste Certificate
As you all know, a caste certificate is an important government document. It refers to the caste of a particular class. It is issued by the state government. This certificate gives us exemption in government schemes and services. Due to the lack of adequate representation of people belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes in our country, the Government of India makes special provisions for them. To take advantage of this, it is mandatory to have a caste certificate. In this article, we will share the complete information about the application of the Meghalaya Scheduled Caste Certificate in detail. So, to get all the information, read our article carefully till the end.
Eligibility Criteria For SC/ST Caste Certificate
To apply for the Meghalaya Scheduled Caste-Tribe Certificate, the applicant must fulfill the following eligibility.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state.
- The applicant must be from SC / ST society.
Documents Required For SC / ST Caste Certificate
The following required documents should be attached to the application form for the application of the Scheduled Caste-Tribe Certificate.
- Caste certificate of parents
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
How to apply for the Meghalaya SC / ST caste certificate
If you want to apply for the Meghalaya SC / ST caste certificate, you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to get its application form. Click on the link below to download the form.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the form carefully.
- After filling in all the information correctly, you will have to attach your required documents to the form.
- And then have to submit a completely filled application form to your Regional Revenue Office.
- After applying, your caste certificate will be issued within 30 days.
Check the status of the Meghalaya SC / ST caste certificate application
If you want to see the status of the Meghalaya SC / ST Caste Certificate Application, then for this you have to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Meghalaya e District.
- Here the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Now you have to click on “Track Application Status” on the home page. A page will open in front of you as you click.
- Here you can check the status of the application through Application Reference Number or OTP / Application Details. You have to click on one of these and enter the number.
- After this, you have to fill in the given captcha code. Finally, click on “Submit”.
- After this, the complete information of your application will be opened in front of you. In this way, you can easily check your application –
Note– For details of any other type of PDF form stay on our website applicationformpdf.com. Thank you