Download Meghalaya Permanent Residence Form : As you all know, the residence certificate is provided by the Government of India and the State Government, through which the benefits of many schemes can be taken. Now the system of providing residence certificates has also become online in many states, but now in Meghalaya, it is made through an offline process, whose complete process we have brought for you today through this article. This certificate is required more in every employment application and taking admission in school or college.
Here we will provide you with the link to download Meghalaya Resident Certificate Application Form along with all the information related to it and the complete process of applying in detail. For this, you have to read our article carefully till the end.
Meghalaya Resident Certificate Application Form PDF
|Article/Form||Residence Certificate Application Form|
|Benefits||Proof of Residence|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of the State|
|Purpose||Issuance of residence certificate to all|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Application Form PDF||Download|
Meghalaya Residence Certificate Application Process
If you want to make your residence certificate, then for this you have to follow the following steps.
- For this, you have to visit the official website of Meghalaya.
- Here you have to click on the option of “Forms” under “CATEGORY” on its home page.
- On clicking, all the forms will open in front of you, here you have to click on the link of “Application form for Residential Certificate”.
- On clicking, the application form will open in front of you. From here you can download this form.
- Or you can also download the form through the link given below.
- After downloading the form, take a printout of it and fill in all the information asked in it.
- After filling in the information, you have to attach your required documents.
- Now you have to submit the completely filled form to the Deputy Commissioner Office or PFC Office of your area.
- After submitting the form, your application will be verified by the concerned authorities. After that, your residence certificate will be issued.
To make a domicile certificate, you must have the following documents, which you need to apply for it:-
- Photocopy of Aadhar card
- Photocopy of voter ID card
- Photocopy of ration card
- One passport size photo
- Copy of the family register
- Birth certificate
Domicile certificate is used at various places and benefits are taken, it is mandatory for us at many places. For this, it is necessary to have a residence certificate:-
- We have to give the original residence certificate while taking admission to the school.
- An original residence letter is also required to apply for the scholarship.
- This certificate is required even after taking admission to college after school.
- A residence letter is also required while filling the form for government jobs.
- If seen, this letter is very important from our school to get a job.
Note => No government fee is charged for this, but if you fill this form from anywhere, then the person filling the form can charge you 50 to 100.
Hope you liked our article. If you have any queries related to this, then you can ask through the comment below. We will reply to you as soon as possible. Stay tuned to our website www.applicationformpdf.com to be the first to know about the application form for all other government processes. Thank you-