Meghalaya Residence Certificate Application Form 2021 | Meghalaya Permanent Residence Apply Online | Meghalaya residential certificate format | Download Meghalaya Domicile certificate form
As you all know, the residence certificate is provided by the Government of India and the State Government, through which the benefits of many schemes can be taken. Now the system of providing residence certificates has also become online in many states, but now in Meghalaya, it is made through an offline process, whose complete process we have brought for you today through this article. This certificate is required more in every employment application and taking admission in school or college.
Here we will provide you with the link to download Meghalaya Resident Certificate Application Form along with all the information related to it and the complete process of applying in detail. For this, you have to read our article carefully till the end.
Meghalaya Resident Certificate Application Form PDF Download
Domicile certificate is the proof of the place of residence and it is written about your resident there, it is also your address proof, Mool Niwas Praman Patra (Residence Certificate) is made in every state, which has a different Can be created through separate online or offline process. This certificate gives proof of your domicile. It is very important for all of us to have a domicile certificate because it is sought almost everywhere at present. Like you have to study in school, then this letter has to be submitted to the school for your identification, apart from this it is used in many government works. For this, you need its application form.
|Article/Form||Residence Certificate Application Form|
|Benefits||Proof of Residence|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of the State|
|Purpose||Issuance of residence certificate to all|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Application Form PDF||Download|
Domicile certificate is used at various places and benefits are taken, it is mandatory for us at many places. For this, it is necessary to have a residence certificate:-
- We have to give the original residence certificate while taking admission to the school.
- An original residence letter is also required to apply for the scholarship.
- This certificate is required even after taking admission to college after school.
- A residence letter is also required while filling the form for government jobs.
- If seen, this letter is very important from our school to get a job.
To make a domicile certificate, you must have the following documents, which you need to apply for it:-
- Photocopy of Aadhar card
- Photocopy of voter ID card
- Photocopy of ration card
- One passport size photo
- Copy of the family register
- Birth certificate
Note => No government fee is charged for this, but if you fill this form from anywhere, then the person filling the form can charge you 50 to 100.
Meghalaya Residence Certificate Application Process
If you want to make your residence certificate, then for this you have to follow the following steps.
- For this, you have to visit the official website of Meghalaya.
- Here you have to click on the option of “Forms” under “CATEGORY” on its home page.
- On clicking, all the forms will open in front of you, here you have to click on the link of “Application form for Residential Certificate”.
- On clicking, the application form will open in front of you. From here you can download this form.
- Or you can also download the form through the link given below.
- After downloading the form, take a printout of it and fill in all the information asked in it.
- After filling in the information, you have to attach your required documents.
- Now you have to submit the completely filled form to the Deputy Commissioner Office or PFC Office of your area.
- After submitting the form, your application will be verified by the concerned authorities. After that, your residence certificate will be issued.
Check Application Status
If you have applied for your Resident Certificate. And now you want to check its application, then for that, you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Meghalaya e District.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link “Track Application Status”.
- On clicking, a page will open in front of you. Where you will see two options to track the application.
- Through Application Reference Number
- Through OTP/Application Details
- Select one of these and enter the given captcha code.
- After entering the captcha click on “Submit”. After clicking, the complete details of your application will open in front of you.
Hope you liked our article. If you have any queries related to this, then you can ask through the comment below. We will reply to you as soon as possible. Stay tuned to our website www.applicationformpdf.com to be the first to know about the application form for all other government processes. Thank you-