[PDF] Meghalaya Income Certificate Form
Meghalaya Income Certificate Form PDF Download | Meghalaya Income Certificate Application Form | Check the status of Meghalaya Income Certificate Application. Meghalaya Income Certificate Apply Online | Meghalaya Income Certificate PDF Form
The income certificate is a government document. Which certifies a person’s income from all sources. The income certificate shows the gross annual income of the individual and his entire family. An income certificate is an essential document for various purposes related to the state government. Today, through this article, we are providing You information about the process of applying for the Meghalaya Income Certificate.
An income certificate is an essential document for making various types of documents and for the benefit of government schemes. Income certificates are used for the benefit of various types of schemes in the state, such as widow pension, handicapped, and ration cards, etc.
Here we are providing you a direct link to download the PDF form of the Meghalaya Income Certificate. The application for the Income Registration Certificate can be easily downloaded by clicking on the link given below.
Application PDF Form Download FOR Income Certificate Meghalaya
|Article||Meghalaya Income Certificate PDF Form|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Form PDF Download||Download Here|
Meghalaya Income Certificate
As you all know, an income certificate is a government document, which is very important. This certificate includes the annual income of an individual or a whole family. It does not include only the income that comes in the form of pension or allowances. We require this certificate for many government works, such as concessions, tax rebates, financial assistance, etc. Any resident of Meghalaya who has been employed and requires an income certificate for any purpose can apply for the document. Here we will tell you the complete information of the Meghalaya Income Certificate online application in detail. So, read this article carefully till the end.
Documents Required For Income Certificate
For the Meghalaya income certificate application, attach the following required documents with the application form.
- Ration Card
- Permanent Resident of Meghalaya Certificate
- Photo ID Proof of the Applicant ( Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card, Bank Passbook).
- DDO (Drawing and Disbursing Officer) certificate of the applicant
- Pay Slip from employer (if employed)
Meghalaya Income Certificate Apply Online
If you are a resident of Meghalaya and want to apply for an income certificate online, then for this you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Meghalaya e district.
- Here the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Here you have to register yourself first. For this, you have to click on the option to “Register”.
- A page will open in front of you on clicking. Where Don’t have an account? Register HERE.
- On clicking, the registration form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to select your state by filling in all the information asked such as Full Name, Email Id, Mobile No, Password.
- After filling in all the information you have to enter the given captcha code and click on “Submit”.
- After this activation link will be sent to your email id. In this, you will get the verification code.
- Your registration will be completed as soon as you enter this verification code and click submit.
- After this, you will have to log in to the website. And have to select the option of “Apply for Service”.
- After this, you have to click on the income certificate. After which the Meghalaya Income Certificate Application Form will open in front of you.
- Here you have to fill in all the information correctly and upload your documents.
- After filling in all the information you have to enter the captcha code and click submit.
- After this, you have to pay in the next step, you can pay online here.
- After this, your online application will be completed.
Meghalaya Income Certificate Apply Offline
If you want to apply for Meghalaya Income Certificate offline, then for this you have to follow the following steps.
- For this, you have to first get the application form for Meghalaya Income Certificate.
- Click on the link below to download the application form.
- After you download the form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the form carefully.
- After this, you will have to attach all the required documents along with the form.
- After completion of all the processes, you will have to submit the filled form to the office of the concerned department.
Meghalaya Income Certificate Application Status
If you want to check the status of the Meghalaya Income Certificate Application, then for this you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Meghalaya e District. Here you have to click on the option of Track Application Status on the home page.
- A page will open in front of you on clicking. Here you will see two options to check the status.
- Through Application Reference Number
- Through OTP / Application Details
- Here you have to select the first option. After this, you have to do the Application Reference Number.
- Now fill the given captcha whip and click on submit.
- After this, the status of your application will open in front of you
Note – For details on any other type of PDF form, stay tuned to our website applicationformpdf.com. Thank you