Meghalaya Death Certificate Registration Form 2022 : The death certificate is a government document. Which shows the date, time, and cause of death of a person. A death certificate declares a person officially dead. A death certificate is very essential for availing the services provided by the government to its citizens. In this article, we are providing information about the Meghalaya Death Certificate application. A death certificate is necessary for the benefit of various government schemes such as widow pension, financial assistance, etc. so that individuals can prove their eligibility. The death certificate legally confirms that a person is dead. A death certificate is required to free the deceased from social, legal, and official obligations. Death registration is also required to claim pension, insurance, and other benefits.
Meghalaya Death Certificate Application form download
|Article||Meghalaya Death Certificate PDF Form|
|Department||DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Form PDF Download||Download Here|
Documents Required For Meghalaya Death Certificate
For the Meghalaya Death certificate application, attach the following required documents with the application form.
- Dead person’s Aadhar card
- Hospital death certificate
- residence certificate
- Postmortem report if death occurred due to an accident or criminal activity.
- The date and time of death are mentioned in an affidavit if it is registered late (after 1 year).
Application Process for Meghalaya Death Certificate
If you want to apply for Meghalaya Death Certificate, then for this you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to get the Meghalaya death certificate application form. To download the application form, click on the link given below.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the form carefully.
- After filling in all the information, you will have to attach all the required documents along with the form.
- After this, you have to submit the completed application form to the office of the Registrar of the local area / local body of the Tehsil / Block.
- Keep in mind that it is mandatory to register within 21 days of death. But if for some reason you do not register for death, then later you will have to pay a late fee.
Related Links- Meghalaya Birth Certificate Form PDF