Meghalaya Birth Certificate PDF Form | Meghalaya Birth Certificate PDF Form Download | Meghalaya Birth Certificate Application Form
A birth certificate is a government document. Which shows the date and time of the birth of a person. the birth certificate is very necessary to avail of the services provided by the government to its citizens. A birth certificate is a mandatory document for making various types of government documents. In this article, we are providing you information about the Meghalaya Birth Certificate application. With the help of a birth certificate, we can make a ration card, residence certificate, Aadhaar card, etc. and a certain age is necessary for benefits in various government schemes. Therefore a birth certificate is necessary so that individuals can prove their eligibility.
As per the Registration Act, 1969, on the birth or death of every person in the country, it is necessary to be registered within 21 days in the concerned state or union territory. For this, you have to go to your Regional Revenue Office or Gram Panchayat Office and apply. For the application of birth certificate, various types of documents must be attached to the application and submitted to the concerned office. In case of hospital birth, the application form can be obtained from the hospital otherwise applicants can obtain it from the concerned Registrar’s Office or download it from the State Government or our website www.applicationformpdf.com.
Here we are providing you a direct link to download the PDF form of Meghalaya Birth Certificate. The application for the Birth Certificate can be easily downloaded by clicking on the link given below.
Application PDF Form Download For Birth Certificate Meghalaya
|Article||Meghalaya Birth Certificate PDF Form|
|Department||DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Form PDF Download||Download Here|
Documents Required For Meghalaya Birth Certificate
For the Meghalaya birth certificate application, attach the following required documents with the application form.
- Parents Identity proof
- Residence Proof
- Birth proof provided by the hospital
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photos of both parents and children
The birth certificate is issued by the registrar of the local area/local body of the Tehsil /block in the state. Birth registration is mandatory within 21 days of birth. But for some reason you are not registered, then later you will have to pay a late fee.
Apply for Meghalaya Birth Certificate
- If you want to apply for Meghalaya Birth Certificate, then for this you must first get its form.
- For Meghalaya Birth Certificate Application Form, you can go to the Health and Family Welfare Department of your area.
- Or you can also download the application form through the link given below.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in it carefully.
- After this, all the required documents sought will have to be attached to the form.
- After completion of all the processes, you will have to submit the form to the office of the Registrar of the local area / local body of your Tehsil / Block.
Note- For any other type of PDF form information, stay on our website applicationformpdf.com. Thank you