Manipur Marriage Certificate Form | Download Manipur Marriage Certificate Form | Manipur Marriage Certificate Application Status | Manipur Marriage Certificate Apply Online
A marriage certificate is a type of legal document that is required for every married couple. In 2006, the Supreme Court of India called it mandatory for the protection of women. For registration of marriage under the Hindu Act In the judicial area in which a man or woman resides, any sub-divisional magistrate’s office shall have any application that can be made during the working day. A marriage certificate has now been made mandatory in India. Now every citizen of India will have to get a marriage certificate made after marriage. This marriage certificate can be obtained through marriage registration. There are many benefits of getting this registration done.
The official website for registration has been launched by the government for the citizens of each state. This registration can be done both online and offline. Today here we will provide you complete information about Manipur Marriage Certificate Form 2021. For this read our article carefully till the end.
Manipur Marriage Registration Certificate Form Download
Marriage registration is required for all married couples after marriage. After getting the marriage registration a marriage certificate is provided by the government. This marriage certificate is proof of marriage. The rights of women can be protected through marriage certificates. Now it is mandatory for the citizens of every religion of India to make a marriage certificate. Through a marriage certificate, you will also get relief from problems like domestic violence, child marriage, fraud in marriage, divorce, etc. Many other documents can also be made through marriage certificates.
|Article / Form||Marriage registration form pdf|
|Beneficiary||State’s New Couple|
|Purpose||to protect the rights of women|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Registration form PDF||Download|
Purpose of Marriage Certificate
As you all know that women have to face many problems after marriage. Such as domestic violence, child marriage, eviction from the house after the death of the husband, etc. In view of these problems, it has been made mandatory by the Government of India to take a marriage registration tax certificate. So that this injustice done to women can be stopped. It is now compulsory for every religious citizen to get this registration. You can also get the marriage registration done through the official website sitting at home. Women will get social security through marriage registration and they will become empowered.
Benefits and features
- Marriage registration is done to obtain a marriage certificate.
- This registration has been made compulsory for all married couples.
- The rights of women can be protected through the marriage certificate.
- Now it has been made mandatory for citizens of every religion to get a marriage certificate.
- Many other documents can also be made through this certificate.
- If you want to get the marriage certificate made then you have to apply online by visiting the official website from your state.
- You can also get the marriage registration done offline.
- You have to pay a prescribed fee to get the marriage registered.
- You will also have to pay a fine if you do not register on time.
- If the husband dies, the wife gets all the rights through the marriage certificate.
- This certificate is also used to obtain citizenship.
- Child marriage can also be banned through marriage registration.
- The age of the applicant male should not be less than 21 years and that of female should not be less than 18 years.
- It is mandatory for the applicant or the applicant’s spouse to be a permanent resident of India.
- Marriage registration is mandatory within 1 month of marriage.
- If either the bride or groom is divorced, then it is mandatory for them to submit the divorce certificate.
- Aadhaar card of bride and groom
- wedding photo
- wedding invitation card
- age certificate of bride and groom
- passport size photograph of bride and groom
- Complete information about two witnesses and their certificates at the time of marriage.
- No Objection Certificate by the Embassy in case of marriage abroad.
- residential certificate
Online application process
If you want to get the marriage registration done to get the marriage certificate, then you have to apply online by visiting the official website of your state. This will save both time and money and bring transparency to the system. If you want to apply offline then you can also apply offline. You will also have to pay a prescribed fee for getting the marriage registration done. If you do not get the marriage registration done on time then you will also have to pay a fine. The amount of this fine has been set differently for different states. The procedure to download the offline registration form of the Manipur Marriage Certificate is given below.
Check Manipur Marriage Certificate Application Status
If you have applied for your marriage certificate, and now you want to check the application, then you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to visit the Official Website of Manipur e district. Here you will see its home page.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of “APPLICATION STATUS”.
- On clicking, a page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your “Application No./ এপ্লিকেসন নম্বর”.
- Application No. After entering you need to click on the button “Search”.
- After this, complete information about your application will open in front of you.
The process to Download Manipur Marriage Certificate Application Form
If you want to register the Marriage Certificate offline, then for this you have to download its application/registration form. Follow the steps given below to download the form.
- First of all, you have to go to the sub registrar’s office in your area. From here you have to get its application form.
- Or you can also download the application form through the direct link given below.
- After downloading the form, you have to fill in all the information asked in it carefully.
- In this, you have to fill in the information of both bride and groom. After this, you have to attach the required documents with the form.
- After adding the documents, you will have to submit the form to the office of the sub-registrar. After this, you will be provided with a reference number.
- With the help of which you can check the status of the application. In this way, you can easily apply for your Marriage Certificate.
We hope that you will get the information given by us. If you have any questions related to this, then you can ask through the comment below. Stay tuned to our website www.applicationformpdf.com to get the first information related to all other government process applications e pdf form. Thank you-