Odisha Madhubabu Pension Yojana Apply Online | Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Application Form PDF Download In Odia| Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Track Status Online
Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana (MBPY) is a social security scheme launched by the state government. The objective of this government scheme is to provide financial assistance to destitute elderly, differently-abled persons, and widows in the state. This scheme was first launched by the state government on January 1, 2008. This scheme was created by merging two pension programs “Old Age Pension Rule 1989” and “Disabled Pension Rule 1985”. Together these two programs were given the name of “Orissa Madhubabu Pension Yojana”.
Here through this article, we will provide you complete information about Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Application Form. If you want to get the benefit of this scheme, then read this article of ours till the end.
Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Application Form PDF
As we told you that the Government of Odisha had started Madhu Babu Pension Scheme to financially benefit the destitute elderly or helpless disabled elders of the state. This scheme is being run by the “Department of social security and empowerment of persons with Disabilities” department in the state. Under this scheme, destitute elderly, widowed women, or disabled persons can get financial benefits. According to this scheme, about 500000 applicants will be benefited. On July 4, 2020, the Chief Minister of Odisha, Shri Naveen Patnaik has announced another pension scheme under this scheme. This means that now the program to benefit “Old Age Pension Rule 1989”, “Disabled Pension Rule 1985” and “Transgender Community” has also been added to this scheme.
|Article / Form||Madhu Babu Pension Yojana|
|Beneficiaries||Destitute elderly, widowed women, and disabled persons of the state|
|Purpose||To provide financial assistance|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Pension Application Form PDF||Download|
Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
The state government covers the transgender community under Madhu Babu Pension Yojana (MBPY), which aims to provide financial assistance to destitute elderly, differently-abled persons, and widows in the state. People can now apply online on the official website of SSEPD or download the application form in pdf format. MBPY is accepting online forms for social security pension schemes. Those Old / Widow / Disabled / Transgender people whose name is not present in Madhu Babu Pension Yojana list can do online MBPY registration of beneficiaries. After registering themselves, such persons will be eligible for pension benefits.
- Financial assistance will be provided in the form of pension to destitute elderly through Old Age Pension.
- Financial assistance will be provided to disabled citizens through disability pension.
- Under this scheme, pension amount will be provided to widow women through widow pension.
- According to this scheme, a pension will also be provided to the leprosy patient.
- A person affected by AIDS / HIV will also be given financial benefits under this scheme.
- Divorced women are also eligible to take benefits under this scheme, pension will also be provided to them.
Inclusion of transgenders in Odisha’s MBPY scheme
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana (MBPY) is a social security scheme launched by the Odisha state government. Under this scheme, around 5,000 transgenders will receive Rs. 500, Rs. 700 and Rs. 900 per month as pension under different categories based on their age. The Department of Social Security and Persons with Disabilities (SSEPD) has issued an official notification in this regard on July 16. Women who are fighting divorce cases in courts were also brought under the MBPY scheme on the instructions of CM Naveen Patnaik.
As per the notification issued by the SSEPD department, the government amended Rule 6 (Eligibility Criteria) of Madhu Babu Pension Rules 2008 to include a new criterion for inclusion of transgender as one of the eligible categories. As per the notification, the beneficiaries must have been issued a certificate under Section 6 of the Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Act 2019, which also mandates that the income of the beneficiary should not exceed Rs. Should not be a paying member or a member working as a Government servant.
Payment Mode for Beneficiaries
The pension is being disbursed to the beneficiaries in the form of cash at the GP Head Quarter on the 15th of every month i.e. on Jan Seva Diwas after proper identification by the PRI members. To ensure transparency, the list of beneficiaries will be disseminated in the block office and GP office. People can contact the Block Development Officer (BDO) of the concerned block or the executive officers of the ULB.
It is mandatory to have the following eligibility to get benefits under the scheme.
- Applicant must be 60 years of age and above or, a widow.
- Is a permanent resident/ domicile of Odisha.
- If the applicant is a leprosy patient showing signs of deformity or, is a person of the age of 0 years or more, who is unable to perform normal work by reason of his deformity or disability or the disability is blind or is mentally handicapped.
- Apart from this, if the applicant is suffering from diseases like Cerebral Palsy or AIDS. woman fighting
- divorce cases in court
- a transgender
- Family income from all sources should not exceed Rs.2,000/-.
- For transgenders, the annual income should not exceed Rs.40,000/- per annum.
- In addition, the person should not be in receipt of any other pension from the Central Government or State
- Government or any organization aided by any Government.
The applicants must have the following documents in order to avail of benefits under this scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- proof of age
- domicile identity card
- caste certificate
- If a woman wants to get the benefit of a pension, then it is mandatory for her to have the husband’s death certificate.
- Disability certificate by this it can be ensured that the applicant is disabled in some way or the other.
- family income certificate
- passport size photo
- mobile number
Procedure to apply Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Scheme 2021
If you want to apply online under the scheme, then follow the following steps it.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Odisha Social Security & Empowerment of Persons With Disabilities Department. Here you will see its home page.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option “PENSION SCHEMES” in the column “Beneficiary Services”.
- On clicking, a page will open in front of you as shown in the picture.
- Here you have to select the plan and click on “Proceed”. As soon as you select Madhu Babu Pension Yojana and click on Proceed, a form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to first select the type of pension. After this, all the information asked will have to be filled incorrectly. Like the name, father’s name, date of birth, age, and mobile number, etc.
- After that, you have to upload your required documents in the form.
- Then below you have to “Submit” the form by filling in the bank details.
The process to check application status
If you have applied under the scheme and now you want to check its application status, then you have to follow the following steps for the same.
- First of all, you have to go to its official website. Here you have to click on the option of “Pension Scheme” on the home page.
- On clicking, a page will open in front of you. Here you have to select the scheme under “Track Application Status”.
- After that, you have to click on “Track”. On clicking, you will be taken to the next page.
- Here you have to enter your application number. And click on “Search”.
- Now the complete details of your application will open in front of you. This is how you can easily check your application.
Download Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Scheme Application Form
If you have any problem with the online applications then you can take advantage of this scheme offline also. The process of offline application is as follows –
- First of all, you have to get its application form. You will get the form from the link given below.
- After downloading the application form you have to fill in all the details asked. In which you have to enter all the information like your name, father’s name, address, mobile number, etc.
- After filling in the information, you will have to attach the required documents and submit the form to the concerned department.
- After this, after checking your application by the concerned officers, you will be given the benefit of a pension.
If you have any problem or query related to Madhu Babu Pension Yojana then you can contact on the below-given number.
Helpline number- 18003457150
E-mail ID- email@example.com
Hope you liked the information given by us. If you have any questions related to this, then you can ask through the comment below. Stay tuned to our website www.applicationformpdf.com to be the first to get the information about all other government schemes and procedures, applications, and form pdf.