Kerala widow pension scheme application form | Download the Kerala widow pension scheme form | Kerala widow pension scheme 2021
Kerala Widow Pension Scheme 2021 has been launched by the Government of Kerala to provide financial assistance to the widowed women of the state. Under this scheme, a monthly pension of Rs. 1500 is provided by the government to the widowed women of the country in the form of financial assistance. Under Kerala Indira Gandhi Widow Pension Scheme, widowed women of the country who are more than 18 years of age and below 59 years can apply under this scheme. To avail of this scheme, you have to apply under this scheme. Through this money, widowed women can make their living well. Under this scheme, only the widowed women of the BPL family can take benefit by applying.
The link is available on the official website of the state government to download the Kerala Widow Pension Scheme application form. To get complete information about this Kerala Widow Pension Scheme 2021, you will have to read this article carefully till the end. Here we will download all the information related to the scheme and download the Kerala Widow Pension Scheme application form PDF.
Kerala Widow Pension Scheme application form PDF
As we told you that the Kerala State Government has started the Kerala Widow Pension Scheme to benefit widow women. Various state governments of the country are providing financial assistance to the financially poor destitute widowed women of their state so that they can live their lives well. The scheme benefits only those eligible applicants who are living below the poverty line.
|Scheme Name||Widow Pension Scheme|
|Initiated by||Kerala State Government|
|Beneficiary||State Widow Women|
|Benefit amount||Rs 1500 / month|
|Purpose||to help widow women|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Kerala Widow Pension Scheme Application Form PDF||Download|
Benefits of Vidhwa Pension Yojana
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the widowed women of the country.
- Various state governments of the country are providing financial assistance to the financially poor
- destitute widowed women of their state so that they can live their lives well.
- The scheme benefits only those eligible applicants who are living below the poverty line.
- Under the Widow Pension Scheme, the funds given by the government are being directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary widow women.
- Therefore, it is mandatory for the applicant to have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to Aadhaar.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the economically poor widows of Uttar Pradesh, whose ages will be 18 to 60 years.
Eligibility for Indira Gandhi Widow Pension Scheme 2021
- Only widowed women will be considered eligible under this scheme.
- Widow women should be between 18 and 60 years of age.
- If the applicant remarries after the death of her husband, she will not get any benefit of this scheme.
- If the widow’s children are not adults or if they are adults, but are not able to take care of their
- mother, the woman will get a pension. If a widow is not an adult, she will not be eligible for the pension.
Documents of Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2021
- Aadhaar card
- Death certificate of husband
- Address proof
- income certificate
- Age certificate
- Bank account book
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply online in Kerala Widow Pension Scheme 2021?
Interested beneficiaries who want to apply online under this scheme, then follow the steps given below.
- First, the applicant will have to visit the official website of this scheme according to their state.
After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see a link to “Widow Pension” under the “Welfare Pension” option, you will have to click on this link.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you, on this page you will have to click on the option of Apply Now.
- After this, the registration form will open in front of you on the next page. You have to fill in all the details in this registration form.
- After filling the registration form you will have to submit it. In this way, your application will be completed.
Procedure for Downloading Kerala Widow Pension Scheme Application Form
If you want to download the application form for Kerala Widow Pension Scheme then for this you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Social Welfare. Here you have to click on the option of “Pension Online” on the home page.
- After clicking, the next page will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the link of “Application Forms” under Download.
- After this, links to download all pension forms will appear in front of you. You have to click on the link of “Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme” here.
- On clicking, its application form will open in front of you. You can download this form from here.
Or you can also download the application form through the link given below.
- After downloading the form, you will have to provide all the information asked in it.
- After filling in all the information, you will have to attach the required documents along with the form.
- After this, you have to submit the application form to the office of the concerned department.
- Then by checking your application form, you will be given the benefit of the scheme.
Here we have provided you all the details of the Kerala widow pension scheme in detail. If you have any questions related to this, you can ask through the comment below. We will reply to you as soon as possible. Stay connected with our website www.applicatopnformpdf.com to get the first information related to the application and PDF form of all other government schemes. Thank you