Kerala Swasraya Scheme Application form | Kerala Swasraya Scheme Online Registration | Swasraya Scheme Form PDF | Kerala Swasraya Scheme Beneficiary List 2021
The Kerala State Government has launched a new scheme, named Kerala Swasraya Scheme. The scheme has been launched to provide financial assistance to mothers whose children are physically handicapped and mentally handicapped. We all know that any mentally retarded and physically handicapped people face a lot of difficulty in caring for them. An amount of Rs 35000 will be provided to them as financial assistance under this scheme. With the help of which they can start a business and nurture themselves and their mentally and physically challenged children. To get detailed information about the entire process of downloading the application and application form form PDF of Kerala Swasraya Scheme 2021, read our article carefully till the end.
Kerala Swasraya Scheme 2021
The Kerala Swasraya Scheme has been launched by the Kerala Social Justice Department. Financial assistance will be provided under the scheme to all parents whose children are physically or mentally handicapped. 35000 rupees will be given to the parents or mothers of these disabled persons to take care of them. With the help of this assistance, the families of the disabled will be able to find self-employment. You can find its application form on the official website of Kerala Social Justice (http://swd.kerala.gov.in/index.php). Under the Kerala Swasraya Scheme 2021, parents of mentally challenged persons will be able to fulfill their day-to-day activities and needs.
|Scheme Name||Swasraya Scheme 2021|
|Launched||Kerala Social Justice Department|
|Benefits||financial assistance of 35000|
|Beneficiaries||parents of disabled persons of the state|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to the disabled.|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Kerala Swasraya Scheme application form||Download|
The purpose of Kerala Swasraya Scheme 2021
As you all know that a physically and mentally challenged person needs special care. For which their parents who take care of them require financial support. For which Kerala Government has launched Swasraya Scheme 2021. The main objective of Kerala Swasraya Scheme 2021 launched by the Kerala State Government is to provide financial assistance to the parents / mothers of physically and mentally challenged persons of the state. So that they can become self-sufficient and provide benefits of medical equipment, special transport, medical care, etc. to their disabled children.
Implementation of Kerala Swasraya Scheme 2021
The Kerala Swasraya Scheme is implemented by the Kerala Social Justice Department. If you want to apply under this scheme, for this, you have to fill the application form and submit the form to the office of the District Social Justice Officer along with all the necessary documents. After this, your application will be verified by the concerned officer. Once the information given by you is correct, the benefit assistance amount will be transferred to your bank account for Rs. 35000. Under the scheme, you can avail only once.
Benefits of Kerala Swasraya Scheme
- Those parents will be given benefits under the scheme. Who are taking care of their mentally or physically handicapped child.
- Under the scheme, social justice department will provide Rs 35000 as financial assistance to the parents of the handicapped.
- Beneficiaries will be able to find self-employment with the assistance received under the scheme.
- The application form of the scheme can be downloaded from the official website of Social Justice Kerala.
- After getting benefits under this scheme, the beneficiaries will be able to meet their day-to-day needs.
Kerala Swasraya Scheme Eligibility criteria
- Applicant must be from BPL family.
- Parents (mothers) with children having 70% or more disability / mental retardation.
- Mothers of severely disabled/mentally challenged bed-ridden patients will be given priority.
- Single/Unwed mothers/Wives abandoned by husbands/Legally divorced women/Separated women are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- Close relatives (women- as mentioned in the above category) who act as care takers of severely disabled/mentally challenged patients can also apply.
- Application along with detailed project report about the self-employment has to be submitted to the concerned District Social Justice Officers.
- Beneficiaries of Aswasakiranam scheme can also submit applications.
Documents required for Kerala Swasraya Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Disability certificate
- Below the poverty line ration card
- caste certificate
- proof of residence
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Bank account statement
How to apply Kerala Swasraya Scheme?
If you want to make your application under Kerala Swasraya Scheme, then for this you have to follow the easy steps given below.
- For this, you have to first get the application form of the scheme. To download the form, you have to visit the official website of Kerala Social Justice Department. Here, its home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of “Schemes”. A page will open in front of you on clicking. Here you will see a list of all the plans.
- Here you have to click on the link of “Swasraya scheme for parents / mothers of PH / MR persons”.
- On clicking, the Swasraya scheme page will open in front of you. Here you have to read all the information carefully and click on the link of “Application Forms Swasraya scheme for parents (single mothers) of PH / MR persons” at the end.
- On clicking, the Swasraya scheme Application Form PDF will open in front of you.
- You can download this form from here. Or you can also download the form through the link given below –
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill all the information asked in it carefully.
- After filling the information, you will have to attach your required documents along with the form.
- After completion of all the process, you have to submit the form to the office of District Social Justice Department.
- After submitting the form, you will be given benefits under the scheme by examining your application by the concerned officer.
- In this way, your application in Kerala Swasraya Scheme will be completed easily.
Process to view details of Kerala Swasraya Scheme beneficiary
If you want to see the beneficiary details under Kerala Swasraya Scheme, then you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Social Justice Department.
- Here you have to click on the option of “Schemes” on the home page.
- After this, a page will open in front of you, from the list of schemes given here, you will have to click on the link of “swasraya scheme for parents / mothers of PH / MR persons”.
- After this, the page of Kerala Swasraya Scheme will open in front of you. Here you have to click on “Beneficiary Details” in the Target Group column below.
- On clicking, the page will open in front of you as per the picture. Where you have to select Financial year and District.
- After making the selection, full details of the beneficiary will be opened in front of you. That you can easily see the beneficiary details online.
Kerala Swasraya Scheme Contact Information
If you are facing any type of problem under Kerala Swasraya Scheme, you can contact on the below helpline number or email.
Contact Number- + 91-471-2306040, + 91-471-2302887
Email Id- email@example.com
Here we have told you all the information related to Kerala Swasraya Scheme 2021 in detail. If you want to ask any information or questions related to this, then write through the comment below. We will assist you soon. Stay tuned with our website www.applicationformpdf.com for first and detailed information of all other government schemes and processes. Thank you-