The Kerala State Government has launched an innovative welfare scheme for students in the state. The scheme was named Kerala Disability Scholarship for students. The main objective of the state government behind the launch of this scheme is that the government will improve confidence in students with disabilities by providing scholarships. However, the scholarship scheme is applicable to students with disabilities studying professional courses, PG courses, and technical training. Scholarships issued under this scheme range from Rs 500 to Rs 2900.
Here we will tell you in detail the entire process of downloading the Kerala Disability Scholarship Form PDF and checking the application and beneficiary list of the scheme. For this, you will have to read this article carefully till the end.
Kerala Disabled Scholarship Form PDF
|Scheme Name||Disability Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched||by the state government|
|Related Departments||Social Justice Department|
|Benefits||Scholarship of Rs 500 to Rs 2900|
|Beneficiary||State Disabled Students|
|Objective||To bring students with disabilities into the mainstream of society|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Kerala Disability Scholarship Scheme Application Form PDF||Download|
Students must meet the eligibility guidelines below to be eligible for the Eligibility Scholarship Program.
- Students belong to the Blind / Deaf / Orthopedically Handicapped category and are eligible for the Mental Retardation Scheme.
- Students must have a minimum disability level of 40% or more.
- To be eligible for the scholarship scheme, the total family income per year should not exceed Rs. 36000.
- The educational percentage of students in the previous examinations to apply for this scheme should be at least 40%.
- The government will also provide reader’s allowance for the blind.
Download Kerala Disabled Scholarship Scheme Form
If you want to get benefits under Kerala Disabled Student Scholarship, then you have to get the application form first. The entire process of downloading the form is as follows.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Kerala Social Justice Department.
- Here you have to click on the home page “Schemes”. A page will open in front of you as you click.
- Here you have to click on the link for “Scholarship for Students with Disabilities”.
- A new page will open in front of you on clicking.
- At the end of this page, you have to click on the link of “Application Forms” in the section of “Documents”.
- On clicking, its application form will open in front of you. From here you can download the form.
- Or you can also download the application form through the link given below.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in it carefully.
- After filling in all the information, you have to attach all the required documents along with the form.
- After this, in the end, you have to submit the completed form to the office of the concerned department.
- After checking your application, you will be given benefits under the scheme.