Kerala Dependency Certificate Application Form PDF Download
Dependency certificate online | dependency certificate application form | dependency certificate Kerala psc | dependency certificate Form PDF
The Dependency Certificate certifies that my parents are completely dependent on me, and they do not receive any kind of pension, and apart from that, they have no other source of income. And my parents live with me.
A Dependency Certificate is a certificate based on who is dependent on it. And what is the relationship with them? With this, all the family members can get benefits from government pension and other schemes.
Supporting documents to be uploaded:
There is some important document list for applying for the Dependency certificate in Kerala. the list is given below:-
- Aadhaar Card Of the applicants
- Election card /Voters ID Card
- Ration Card of the family or applicants
- The affidavit should be notarized
- Self-declaration of the applicant
- If there are any Land Tax document Please attached with the application
- School Certificates
What is the time period to issue the Certificate In Kerala
After applying it will take 7 days.
What is the Validity:
the validity of the certificate is for a specified minimum period
Kerala Dependency certificate Fee
- Akshaya service charge Center -Rs.18/- + Government Service charge – Rs.7 + print and scan -Rs.3 per page
- For SC / ST category Rs 10 + and print/scan Rs.2 per page
- For BPL category Fee is Rs 20
|Article||Form 32 C Dependency Certificate|
|Department||Revenue department Kerala|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of Kerala|
|Validity||specified minimum period|
|Time Frame||7 Days|
|Benefits||Govt. Benefits and other Schemes|
|Form PDF Download||Click Here|
Apply Kerala dependency certificate
- If you want to apply for Kerala Dependency Certificate, then for this you must first get its application form.
- To download the form, you have to click on the link given below.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in it carefully.
- After filling in all the information, you will have to attach your required documents with the form.
- After this, you have to submit the completed application form to the office of the concerned department.
- After this, your application will be checked by the concerned authorities and your dependency certificate will be issued.
Here we have given you all the information related to Kerala Dependency Certificate in detail. If you have any questions related to this, then you can ask through the comment below. We will give you the love as soon as possible. Stay connected with our website www.applicationformpdf.com to get the first and accurate information of the application and PDF form of all other government schemes and procedures. Thank you-