Karnataka Ration card Application Form | Karnataka Procedure For New Ration Card Application Form PDF | Karnataka Ration card List | Karnataka Ration Card Online Apply
AAY / PHH ration cards are made by the state government under the Department of Food and Logistics, Government of Karnataka according to the economic condition of the beneficiary and they are provided all the food items which are listed under the ration card at the subsidy rate. If you and your family are living below the poverty line then you will apply for a BPL ration card and if your financial condition is good and you are living above the poverty line then you will apply for an APL ration card | Karnataka APL BPL Ration Card is sharing with you the process of applying under the food security scheme. Along with this, we will also provide you the link to download the Karnataka Ration Card Application Form. Read our article carefully till the end to get complete information in detail.
Karnataka Ration Card Application Form / List 2021
Citizens of Karnataka apply for making Karnataka Ration Card. After that people had to face many problems to check the status of the application. Keeping this in mind, the Government of Uttar Pradesh has released the Karnataka Ration Card List online. If you also want to search your name in the ration card list, then the complete process has been provided to you below. And if you have not applied for a ration card yet, then you can apply with the help of the application form given below.
|Article/Form||Ration Card Application Form|
|Advantage||Food ingredients at cheap rates|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of the State|
|Purpose||To provide help to poor people|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Procedure For Application Form PDF||Download|
Purpose of Karnataka Ration Card Online Application 2021
Under this scheme, the residents of Karnataka are to be provided ration cards in an easy way through online application and to avoid the difficulties in getting the ration card like standing in long lines, going around in Gram Panchayat and Municipality, etc. Under Ration Card Food Security Scheme 2021, every month food items like wheat, rice, sugar, etc. have to be made available at all affordable rates. To provide an adequate amount of food to the economically weaker people of Karnataka.
Ration Card Type
Ration card in Karnataka is divided into two parts:
Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Ration Card
- Under this card, rice to the beneficiaries – Rs. 3 per kg, wheat – Rs. 2 per kg.
- The Karnataka AAY Ration Card is provided to families whose annual income is less than Rs 15,000.
Priority House Hold (PHH) Ration Card
- Rice under this ration card – Rs. 3 per kg, wheat – Rs. 2 per kg. And Coarse Grains – Rs. 1 per kg. get accordingly.
- Karnataka Priority House Hold (PHH) Ration Card is provided to the people of rural families. It also has two provided cards. like –
- Annapurna Yojana (AY) Ration Card
- Non-Priority Categories (NPHH)
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Karnataka State.
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
- Applicant should not have any other ration card
- Aadhar card
- income certificate
- Passport size photograph.
- Voter ID.
- Self Declaration Certificate.
- mobile number
Karnataka Ration Card Application Process
If you want to apply online, then for this you have to follow some easy steps.
- First of all, you have to go to its official website. On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of “e-Services”. On clicking, a page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to click on the link “For New Ration Card” under “Procedure”. As soon as you click, the entire process of applying online will open in PDF.
- From here you can download like this. Or you can also download the procedure through the direct link given below.
- After such a download, you will have to read it carefully. And follow the procedure as described in it.
With its help, you can easily apply for a ration card.
- If you are having any problem applying online, you can go to the TSO or DSO office of your area and get the Karnataka Ration Card application form.
- Then you have to fill in all your information in the form. And attach your required documents with the form and submit the form to the TSO or DSO office.
- After this, your ration card will be issued after verifying your application.
Karnataka ration card list village wise 2021
If you want to check Karnataka Village Wise Ration Card List, then for that you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Karnataka Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs department.
- Here you have to click on “e-Services” on the home page. On clicking, a page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to click on “Show Village List” under “e-Ration card”.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to select District, Taluk, Gram Panchayat, Village.
- After making all the selections you have to click on “Go”. After this, Karnataka New Ration Card List 2021 will open in front of you. From here you can search for your name
Hope you like the information given by us. If you have any other information or query related to this, then you can ask through the comment below. Stay tuned to our website www.applicationformpdf.com to get the first information related to the application and PDF form of all other government processes. Thank you-