Karnataka Domicile Certificate Application Form PDF Download | Karnataka Domicile Certificate Form | Karnataka Residence Certificate Form PDF
As you know, the Domicile Certificate is a very important document for all important tasks. It plays an important role in the life of every citizen. The residence certificate proves that the person has been living in a particular place for a long time, and the person is a permanent resident of that particular place or state. Today, through this article, we have brought you information about the Karnataka Resident Certificate Application Form.
Karnataka Domicile Certificate is used for various purposes. This certificate is very useful for educational institutes and job purpose activities. A residence certificate is also required to obtain a new ration card, driving license, passport services, etc. It is given by the revenue department of the state of Karnataka to its citizens. If you also want to get your Karnataka Domicile Certificate, then you will get the complete process here. For this, you have to read this article carefully till the end.
Karnataka Residence Certificate Form PDF
This is the official document in which it is shown that you are a resident of this address in this state. In one way, it is proof of your being a resident. When a person is living in a place for 15 years, then he can apply for it. It is also known by many different names. It is also called as domicile certificate and residential certificate in addition to Mul Niwas Prman Patr.
|Article / Form||Residence / Domicile certificate|
|Benefits||Proof of residence|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the state|
|Objective||To provide proof of residence to the citizens of the state|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Domicile Certificate Form PDF||Download|
Residence Certificate Required
We can use the Residence Certificate in the following tasks –
- To get admission in school or college,
- Scholarship form,
- There is a special requirement for the form of government job and before joining government job.
- Apart from this, if you want to take a loan, you will need your original residence certificate.
- Birth certificate
- Residential proof (any one)
- Ration card,
- Voter id
- House Tex,
- Details or papers of the property which is owned by the parent or guardian of the applicant.
Note => For Karnataka domicile certificate only state citizens can apply
Procedure for applying Karnataka residence certificate
If you want to apply for a residence certificate, you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to get its application form. Click on the link below to download the form.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill all the details asked in it carefully.
- After this you will have to attach your required documents along with the form.
- Now you have to submit the completed form to the concerned officer (Department of Revenu).
- After submission of the form, your application will be verified by the concerned authorities. After that your Domicile Certificate will be issued.
You can contact for more details at the following address.
Directorate of Atalji Janasnehi,
SSLR Building, KR Circle, Bengaluru – 560001
Phone Number: 080-22214556 / 22214552/22214551
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope you like our article. If you have any questions related to this, you can ask through the comment below. To get all other types of PDF forms, keep up with our website www.applicationformpdf.com. Thankyou