[PDF] Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Form Download | JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma
Download Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Application Form in PDF format from the official website @navasakam2.apcfss.in or direct download from the given below link.
JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma/ Navasakam Application Form PDF is available to download from the official website of YSR Navasakam Portal at navasakam2.apcfss.in. This Navasakam Application Form is useful for Social Audit Survey format for Fee Reimbursement. Jagananna Vidya Deevena and Vasathi Deevena Scheme are the most popular scholarships in Andhra Pradesh state. Under this scheme, the AP Govt provides 100% fee reimbursement for SC, ST, OBC, Minority, Kapus, EWS, Disabled students of the state. If you want to avail the benefits of these scholarships then you must fill up the JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma and submit it to the concerned authority.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Form (JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma)
|Name of Scholarship||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
జగన్నన్న విద్యా దీవేన పథకం
|Launched By||Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Objective||Providing financial funds for study (Scholarships)|
|Beneficiary||SC, ST, OBC, Minority, Kapus, EWS, and Disabled students|
|Form PDF Download||JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma|
Benefits of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- There are a number of benefits of this scholarship scheme, one benefit is the free of cost education has grabbed all of the attention of the students of Andhra Pradesh state.
- This benefit will be provided to all of the beneficiary students who pass the eligibility criteria set by the government for this scheme.
- Along with these tuition fees, if the student is a hostler than mess charges, hostel charges will be exempted from all of the students who excel in the studies this will be measured by reports of their academics. These reports will be provided by their hostels or by their college itself.
- Also, monetary incentives will be provided to all the beneficiaries students every year.
- The objective of this Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme is to provide help to the financially weak students and promote higher education in the Andhra Pradesh state.
Incentives under YSR Jagananna Vidhya Deevena 2021
Many incentives are provided to all students who will enroll themselves in the Jagananna Vidya Deevena and Vasathi Deevena Scheme which is announced by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. A list of incentives that will be provided by the concerned dept to all of the beneficiaries is given below:
- A list of included courses under the Jagananna VidyaDeevena scheme is given below:
- And Other Degree/ PG Courses
- Tuition fee plus hostel fee for the students who are pursuing Degree courses, Engineering, etc.
- All the students who are studying from welfare hostels will be exempted from mess charges of the hostel. Money incentives are as follows:
- ITI Students will get Rs 10,000
- Polytechnic students will get Rs 15,000
- Students from other courses including the Graduate Degree will get Rs 20,000
Vidya Vasathi Deevena Eligibility Criteria
To get a scholarship under Jagananna Vidya Deevena/ Vasathi Deevena Scheme, students must meet the following eligibility conditions.
- This scholarship is available only for the students who belong to SC, ST, OBC, Minority, Kapus, EWS, and Disabled categories.
- Students who are pursuing the Polytechnic, ITI, Degree courses are eligible for this scholarship.
- To avail of this scholarship, the students must be enrolled in the Govt or Government Aided institutions or Private Colleges affiliated to State Universities/ Boards.
- The family’s annual income should not be more than Rs 2.5 Lakh from all sources.
- The student’s family should only have the wetland less than 10 acres/ agricultural land less than 25 acres/ or wetland and agricultural land under 25 acres.
- Student’s families should not own any kind of four-wheelers e.g Car, Taxi, Auto, etc.
Note – All the Govt job employees are not eligible for this scholarship scheme. If any person availing pension from the student’s family, then that student is not eligible for this scholarship scheme. Sanctuary workers are exempted from the scheme.
Required Documents List
A list of required documents for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme of Andhra Pradesh is given below:
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential proof
- BPL or EWS certificates
- Income certificate
- College admission certificate
- Admission fee receipt
- Parents’ Occupational certificate
- Non-tax payer declaration
- Bank account details
How to Apply for Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scholarship 2021 ?
- First of all, you need to visit the YSR Navasakam Portal to download JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma (YSR Navasakam Forms).
- Or you can directly click the below link to download Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Application Form in PDF format.
- After that, you have to fill the application form carefully with all required information i.e
- Village/Ward Volunteer Details
- Family Head Details
- Student details in the Family
- Bank Account Details of Mother (Required)
- Details for Validation
- Also, you have to attach all the important documents asked in the application form.
- Finally, you need to submit this duly-filled application form to the concerned department.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Second Installment Date
Andhra Pradesh Govt has announced that students have to renew the Jagananna Vidya Deevena & Vasathi Deevena scheme applications forms to avail the benefits of the second installment of the scheme. Vidya Deevena’s second amount release date is not yet announced by the concerned authority of Andhra Pradesh. As soon as the government will release Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2nd installment date, we will update all details right here.
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Important Dates 2021:|
|Date of Announcement||27th November 2019|
|First Installment Payment Date||24th February|
|Vidya Deevena Scheme 2nd Installment Date||Temporarily postponed|
|Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Second Installment Date||Not yet announced|
|Application Renewal Last Date||20th December|