Dr. Ambedkar Foundation Inter-caste Marriage Application Form PDF in Hindi/ English languages from the official website or directly download अंतरजातीय विवाह योजना आवेदन फॉर्म (राज्यवार) form the given below link.
Inter Caste Marriage Scheme 2022 is being run by the Dr. Ambekar Foundation with help of the central government to encourage inter-caste marriages. Under this scheme, the government provides financial assistance to the newly married couple who do inter-caste marriage. Apart from that, many state governments will also provide other benefits to the couple who solemnized inter-faith marriages. Let us know how one can apply for this scheme and what is its eligibility criteria, the required documents list, application form pdf.
Dr. Ambedkar Foundation Marriage Scheme 2022 Form Download
To take advantage of the inter-caste marriage scheme, one of the couples must belong to the Scheduled Castes (Dalit). The objective of this scheme is to stop discrimination due to caste so that everyone gets an equal opportunity in society. Under the Inter-Caste Marriage Scheme 2021, the same candidates can take advantage of the couples who have registered their marriage under the Hindu Marriage Act 1955 or under the Special Act 1954. To get all the other information related to the Inter Caste Marriage Scheme Application Form in detail. Stay tuned till the end of the article.
Dr. Ambedkar Foundation Online Form for Inter Caste Marriage
It is worth mentioning that Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar, the architect of the constitution, had also given his views to promote inter-caste marriage. He had said that after inter-caste marriage, boys and girls do not get home support, so the government should help these couples. The state and central government should help these couples financially so that the non-cooperation from the family can be compensated. If you also want to take advantage of the Inter-caste marriage benefits scheme 2022, then for this you have to apply under the scheme. Whose complete process including the application form is provided in the article below.
|Type of Article||Inter-caste Marriage Scheme Application Form|
|In Hindi||अंतरजातीय विवाह योजना आवेदन फॉर्म|
|State||Applicable to all states|
|Benefit||Amount of assistance for inter-caste marriage|
|Benefit amount||Rs 2.5 lakh|
|Beneficiary||Citizens having inter-caste marriage|
|Objective||To eliminate the evil of the caste system|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Application Form PDF||Download Here|
|Dr. Ambedkar Scheme for Marriage Form for Incentive||Download Here|
Ambedkar Foundation Inter-caste Marriage Scheme 2022 Form
If a general category boy or girl in the country marries a scheduled caste boy or girl, then they will be provided benefits under this scheme by the government. The benefit of this scheme is only those couples who have registered their marriage under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 or the Special Marriage Act, 1954. The amount given to the beneficiary couples under the Intercaste Marriage Scheme 2021-22 will be provided by the central and state government. 50-50% of this amount will be given by the central and state government. To get benefits under this scheme, you have to apply under this scheme.
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar foundation Inter-Caste Marriage Scheme Form
- The candidate must be a resident of India.
- The benefit of this scheme can be availed by only those people who must be one of the couples belonging to Scheduled Caste.
- You will be eligible to apply only if you have done a court marriage. That is, it will be mandatory for you to do court marriage.
- For the benefit of the scheme, the age of the girl should be 18 years and the age of the boy should be up to 21 years at the time of marriage.
- Under the Inter-Caste Marriage scheme, if you marry any Scheduled Caste boy or girl, then you will be eligible for the scheme.
Ambedkar Intercaste Marriage Scheme Application Form
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photo
- Age certificate
- Court marriage certificate
- Caste certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
Inter-caste Marriage Scheme 2021 Form Download
If you also want to get benefits under the inter-caste marriage scheme, then for this you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the Ambedkar Foundation. Here you will see its home page.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of “Scheme”. On clicking, a page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to click on the link “Dr. Ambedkar Scheme for Social Integration through Inter-Caste Marriage”.
- After this, the application form PDF will open in front of you. From here you can easily download the form.
- Or you can also download the form through the direct link given below.
- After downloading the form, you have to fill in all the information asked in it correctly.
- Now fill in the information and then attach the required documents with the form.
- Finally, you have to send the completed form to Dr. Ambedkar Foundation within one year of marriage.
Note – If the newly married couple has already received any kind of financial assistance from the state or central government, then it will be reduced to this amount of 2.5 lakh rupees.
Dr. Ambedkar Inter Caste Marriage (State-wise) Form 2022
As we have told you that this scheme has been implemented in all the states. So we are providing you the link to download the Dr. Ambedkar Foundation Inter Caste Marriage Benefits Scheme (state-wise) Online Apply Form here.
|Name of State||Form Download Link|
|Chhattisgarh inter-caste marriage application form||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Inter-caste Marriage Scheme Form PDF||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Intercaste Marriage Scheme Form||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Inter-caste Marriage Promotion Scheme Form||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh Intercaste Marriage Scheme Form PDF||Click Here|