Income Tax Slab for AY 2021-22 PDF Download | Calculator & Excel Chart
Download Income Tax Slab for FY/ AY 2021-22 in PDF format through the official website @incometaxindia.gov.in or directly download it from the given below link for free.
In India, we have a progressive method of taxation i.e. higher income higher tax payable. To govern the same taxation in India is determined based on the Income Tax slab which is defined by the tax department. Earlier the applicability of the Income Tax Slab depends on various factors such as – residential status, the quantum of income, type of assessee, and age.
In Budget 2020, the tax department has introduced the concept of a new tax regime by way of the insertion of new section 115BAC. From FY 2020-21 (AY 2021-22) onwards the individual and HUF will have an option to choose between the new and old tax regime. Both regimes have separate tax slabs and rates along with separate deductions/ exemptions. For the understanding of users, we have provided a PDF/ Excel chart of the income tax slabs under the new and old regimes on this page.
Income Tax Slab for FY 2020-21 (AY 2021-22) PDF in India
|Article Name||Income Tax Slab AY 2021-22 PDF|
|Concerned Dept||Income Tax Department, Govt of India|
|Income Tax Slab 2021 to 2022 PDF||Download Here|
|Revised Income Tax Slabs & Tax Rates||Click Here|
Union Budget 2021-22 (New Update)
This year, the budget session of Parliament has started on 29 January 2021. President Ram Nath Kovind addressed the joint session of Parliament on the first day of the budget session. Then the Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman presented the Union Budget on February 1, 2021. Sitharaman is presenting his third budget as finance minister.
The Union Budget, presented on February 1 every year, attracts attention from all over the country. This gives information about the appearance of the country’s economy and the possible action plan of the government in the coming times. In such a large number of people keep an eye on the Union Budget. So let’s know in detail about the new income tax slab AY 2021-22.
Key Highlights of Budget 2021 (Dated 01 Feb 2021)
- No changes in the Income Tax Slab Rate (old as well as new).
- No Income Tax Return filing requirement for Senior Citizens (Aged 75 years and more) having only pension and interest income.
- Section 80EEA: Timeline for Sanction the loan is extended till 31st March 2022.
- No change in Surcharge and HEC rates and standard deduction
- No changes in income tax deduction u/s 24(b), 80C, and other sections under chapter VI-A. Only benefit u/s 80EEA extended to one more year i.e. up to 31 March 2022.
Income Tax Slab for FY 2020-21 (AY 2021-22) in India
Here check updated latest income tax slab rates in India for Individuals, Company, NRI, HUF, BOI, AOP, LLP, Local Authority, Co-operative society.
- For Resident Individuals aged less than 60 Years(Both Male & Female)
- For Individuals more than or equal to 60 years but less than 80 years known as Senior Citizens (Both Male& Female)
- Individuals more than or equal to 80 years known as Super Senior Citizens (Both Male and Female)
- Non-Resident Individuals (For Male & Female both)
- Hindu Undivided Family (HUF)
- AOP, BOI, Artificial Juridical Person
- Co-operative Society
- Income Tax Slab for Indian Company/ Foreign Company